• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

* My Spirit of MAC tutorial *

Hilly

Hello!! As I wait for my hair to dry before my weigh-in for WW (seriously lol...every ounce counts!), I did my emo tut as requested! I hope you enjoy it!!
cutey.gif

1. Use Prep and Prime for Lips to make sure they are nice and smooth because we are going to rock some hot lips!!! Also moisturize and do your eye treatments if needed
smiles.gif
Looks like I have Oreo crumbs on my lips or bugs..not sure?

DSCN1240.jpg

2. Take Paint in Stillife with your finger and put it all over lids and crease.

DSCN1241.jpg

3. Take your 239 brush and take Silver Fog piggie and dab it all over your lid.

DSCN1242.jpg

4. Take Delft Paint pot and dab it with your 239 Brush and do it in your crease and outer 3rd of lid.

DSCN1243.jpg

5. Take Violet pigment and blend it over the delt. And it will be an awsome color!

DSCN1244.jpg

6. Take Meet the Fleet and use your 221windsheild wiper and bust that ish into your crease.

DSCN1246.jpg

DSCN1247.jpg

7. Now take some Carbon and do your outer V

DSCN1250.jpg

8. Use your 219 and use some Meet the Fleet on your bottom eyelid about 1/2 of it.

DSCN1255.jpg

9. Do the same with Silver fog for your inner lid.

DSCN1256.jpg

10. Now take a highligher and blend on your brow bone and where your crease color meets the browbone.

DSCN1257.jpg

11. Use some Blacktrack fliudline to line using an angled brush (i got this one from Sephora and it sucks...I prefer the mac 263)

DSCN1260.jpg

12. Tighliner your inner upper lashline with Engraved

DSCN1261.jpg

13. Wow..no more creepy eye..back to the whole face again
winks.gif

DSCN1262.jpg

14. Do your face stuff. I just used some tinted moisturizer because it's hella hot here.

DSCN1263.jpg

15. Bust out your 187 brush and use some Shimpainge to give some color.

DSCN1264.jpg

16. Do them lips! Russian Red all the way!

DSCN1266.jpg

17. Now gloss em! Date Night dazzleglass!

DSCN1267.jpg

18. Take your finger between your lips to pull out all excess lip stuff..don't want red teeth!

DSCN1269.jpg

19. Camera Whore yourself!!

DSCN1270.jpg

DSCN1271.jpg

DSCN1272.jpg

User93

i love the look, and you look so sweet and beautiful, Hilly! That pic with a se 187 brush is so stunning! Hot Hilly, HOT!

piN.up

Woooo stunning!! Thanks for this tut!! Love the red lips, so HOT
thmbup.gif

And the big pics are perfect, we can see very well! I have a kestion: Do you use mixing medium with pigment? Or directly on the lid?

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by piN.up
Woooo stunning!! I have a kestion: Do you use mixing medium with pigment? Or directly on the lid?

Ohh I just used the Pain in stillife as my base. I didn't use MM but i think MM would be great as well
smiles.gif

lizardprincesa

Hilly, you're gorgeous! Thanks so much for the tutorial!
I love how you did everything, & you know how to rock Russian Red!
Your eyes are ~perfect~.

(I want to get *Engraved*.)

What I love most about looking at your work is your face, which is full of mischief and character. You have beautiful eyes, lips, cheekbones, but
you also have a *~*twinkle,*~* which shows through all the time when you post. I can see it in your lovely smile, as well.

Be happy & enjoy being you
( & yes, I think the pinup challenge is a great idea

for you. )

Maybe you ought to have a talk show, as well (I was hoping your tut would have your voice to it
ssad.gif

xxxCherylFaith

Ps I ~LOVE~ Violet pigment, & you used it beautifully!

sweet_starlets

Definitely one of my fave looks on you. You are just simply gorgeous and you have the most perfect set of blinding white teeth!

purrtykitty

Freakin' HOT stuff! I hope you went out all done up like that...a gorgeous face like yours should be paintin' the town RED!!