My Stash!

LiliV

Hi everyone, sharing pics of my make up organization. I keep all my stuff in a storage thing in my closet. Originally I started doing this to keep my nail polishes out of the sunlight and then I realized it's a good place to keep my make up too. I added little pictures to each drawer so I remember where stuff is when I'm in a hurry lol I love to draw. Some of my drawers are very organized and others I haven't discovered a good system for yet. I keep my tools on the table where I do my make up. Here's the photos!

Overall:

Drawer 1: Nail Polish; Butter London, Essie, Zoya, Chanel, randoms

Drawer 2: Nail Polish; OPI

Drawer 3: Lip Products. Organized by brand with lipsticks in front and glosses in back. Middle is ones that don't stand up

Drawer 4: Face. I don't have a good system for this drawer yet

Drawer 5: Eyes. No system for this one either, I just keep shadows in the bin in the back and liners in the front one

Drawer 6: Eye Palettes. Big palettes like the Sephora Disney ones and Tarte for True Blood I keep outside of this closet

Drawer 7: Nail Polish; China Glaze, randoms

Drawer 8: Loose eye shadows, mostly indie brands

SamanthaDeMuro

You have as many polishes as I do! I'm honestly trying to sell some of mine that I've never used. I have a small Dior collection. Each polish cost $23 but no one wants any of them, even at a greatly reduced price. But I digress. I saw that you have Chanel polishes. IMO, they are THE BEST polishes. They are very chip resistant, especially when I wear them on my toes. I wore Black Satin for a whole month. I LOVE CHANEL POLISH. Do you have any Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes? You can only get them online as far as I know. Their colors are unique and they are very high quality. They're my second favorite line. Just thought I'd share and thank you for sharing your collection. :)

LiliV

Do you have any Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes? You can only get them online as far as I know. Their colors are unique and they are very high quality. They're my second favorite line
I never got into RBL bc of how limited edition the colors are. I'd always missed the ones I wanted and they had that "vote which ones come back" thing, it's too iffy for me! Lol I love Chanel polishes too!

Dominique33

Nice storage really ! And very good solution in order to keep your products out of heat, cold, sun, light.

IXIXXI

Nice nail color stash
punk_.gif