my teeny c-shock haul

purplkaret

i got...

-romping e/s
-big t e/s
-pomposity l/s

when i saw eyepopping n bang on blue, they reminded me of my nars rated r duo so i passed... n wondergrass swatches almost exactly the same as swimming...

the going bananas and fab n flashy looked kinda chalky when i tried them today ... anyone else have that problem?? i mite go back Monday n ask the mua to help me out. I'm also tempted to get she-boom! maaan decisions decisions.... :confused:

verdge

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplkaret
i got...

-romping e/s
-big t e/s
-pomposity l/s

when i saw eyepopping n bang on blue, they reminded me of my nars rated r duo so i passed... n wondergrass swatches almost exactly the same as swimming...

the going bananas and fab n flashy looked kinda chalky when i tried them today ... anyone else have that problem?? i mite go back Monday n ask the mua to help me out. I'm also tempted to get she-boom! maaan decisions decisions.... :confused:

you go get going banana and fab & flashy girl... ah ah.. you are making some mistake here... they are the most wonderful colors in the collection... get it before they run out...
thmbup.gif
ok? i tried em today and look so awesome...

jilliandanica

definitely get she-boom! It's such a hot color despite how bright and intimidating it may seem in the tube! It's definitely my summer pucker-upper
kissy.gif

astronaut

I wasn't impressed with C-shock's texture either so I surprisingly didn't get ANYTHING from the collection :x

Scorpdva

I just got pomposity and overrich l/s and lil sizzler and mega lip gelee. Also got a charged waters -the brown one, mv1 fragrance and makeup remover wipes.

flinty

I have both Eyepopping and Bang On Blue, as well as NARS Rated R. The colors are almost perfect dupes. The only difference I see is that you need to pack on more Bang On Blue to get the color in the pan, whereas the blue in Rated R is goes on more true without too much effort. Eyepopping and the chartreuse in Rated R are a slight bit different: NARS has a bit more shimmer, and MAC Eyepopping is (very) slightly more towards yellow.

I like the texture of Eyepopping enough to keep it, but I think I'm going to swap Bang On Blue away -- it's chalky, and takes too much effort (especially when there's an easier alternative).

(Also, after trying both of them in one night: the NARS fades faster than MAC.)