My teeny weeny Patternmaker haul

giz2000

I was freelancing at Nordies today and while I had intended not to buy anything (because I really don't need anything else!), I ended up buying:

Coral Grade lipglass - I put this on to show a customer and got so many compliments on it, that I ended up buying some myself (plus I sold the color out at the counter!!!)

Graphic Brown fluidline - Teddy Kohl in Fluidline form...I love it!!!

Medium-Dark Blot Powder - my old Blot Powder fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces, and the Medium was a bit chalky for me, so I replaced it with Medium-Dark.

I restrained myself and am waiting for the upcoming collections...
eyelove.gif

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I was freelancing at Nordies today and while I had intended not to buy anything (because I really don't need anything else!), I ended up buying:

Coral Grade lipglass - I put this on to show a customer and got so many compliments on it, that I ended up buying some myself (plus I sold the color out at the counter!!!)

Medium-Dark Blot Powder - my old Blot Powder fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces, and the Medium was a bit chalky for me, so I replaced it with Medium-Dark.

I restrained myself and am waiting for the upcoming collections...
eyelove.gif

What are you talking about, hun??? OF COURSE YOU NEED MORE MAKEUP!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif
smiles.gif
Good for you...we all 'need' to buy ourselves more m/u once in a while (or, more than once in a while)....Great haul...I'm not sure whether or not I want the Pmkr. What do YOU think? Is it a 'must-have'? Do I need to go out and buy it? (BTW: I don't have ANY of the palettes). Let me know..K??? Great haul!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000

Teddy kohl is my favorite! Need to buy graphic brown!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
What are you talking about, hun??? OF COURSE YOU NEED MORE MAKEUP!!!!!!!!
graucho.gif
smiles.gif
Good for you...we all 'need' to buy ourselves more m/u once in a while (or, more than once in a while)....Great haul...I'm not sure whether or not I want the Pmkr. What do YOU think? Is it a 'must-have'? Do I need to go out and buy it? (BTW: I don't have ANY of the palettes). Let me know..K??? Great haul!

I like the actual compacts that the Pattermaker palettes come in...very pretty and colorful. If you need brushes, the brush sets are good. As far as the eye palettes, most people (at least the ones on Specktra) have most of the colors (or something very similar), so I would skiop those. I have to say I liked the lip color palettes...the collections are pretty and the colors are pretty much universal. My favorites were the lipglass and the fluidline. HTH!

giz2000

I was there yesterday....I took today off (my feet were killing me!)...enjoy your goodies!