My "Thanks" button doesn't work!

AudreyNicole

Katja, I tried thanking you, but when I click the "thanks" button, it disappears, but doesn't put my name in the box underneath the post like it normally does. My Thanks number does not increase either. If I were to close out this thread, and open it again, the "thanks" button shows up again. It does this whether I am the first person in the post to try to "thank" or there were other others who have already "thanked" the poster. I hope I am making sense here, it's hard to put into words lol
smiles.gif

Janice

I'm having a hard time tracking this one down, it may be a small database blurp. I'm forwarding this to Rob to take a look at. Sorry for the inconvienence!

mskitchmas

I've been having this problem too. I will keep an eye on if there's a pattern when it happens. I just started a thread and I noticed no thanks buttons are on anyone's replies or my original post.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi! Please check out this thread as it explains where the 'Thanks' button is enabled. HTH! Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

^^I read the link above and I still am not even able to see the "Thanks" button on any of the forums it should be on? Any help with this is appreciated!
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Hi, I have the same problem: there's no "Thanks" button anymore for me in the "Recommendations", "Chatter", "Cosmetic discussions", "Tut" and "FOTD" sections.
Some days ago it began to disappear and now, it's gone
ssad.gif

Janice

The Thanks! feature has been disabled while we work on perfecting it's functionality with the new forum design.
smiles.gif

lara

Don't forget that without the Thanks button you can still add reputation points and let people know that you appreciate their posts: just click the
reputation.gif
icon next to someone's post, select the 'I approve' radio button and press the 'add to reputation' button.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I used to not be able to THANKS anyone in the FOTD section, but now the THANKS button isn't showing up in any section of the entire forum. =(

Krasevayadancer

I was wondering why my thanks button didn't work or why I wasn't getting thanked anymore
ssad.gif
Hope this function comes back soon!

Latest posts