My "Thanks" button doesn't work!

yummy411

i posted about this a couple of times... yeh no thanks buttons for me... i'll use the suggestions to substitute!

Shimmer

It's been disabled while the site is undergoing changes, once it's fully compatible with the new forum design, it'll be back!

MarieLisa_Smile

You know what? I thought I was losing it when I didn't see the "thanks" button when I was about to thank the people that was welcoming me back. booohooo.....
weeping.gif

kuuipo1207

Well gee, I feel silly. I tried searching for this problem but nothing came up so I tried to post something and I did and then I found this thread. I apologize for my post so feel free to delete if necessary since I found the answer now. Sorry! =(

dmenchi

did i miss something? Thanks button

Hi! i'm confused : where did the thanks button in the posts go? we don't do this anymore or is something wrong with me?
weeping.gif
hmm.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
The Thanks! feature has been disabled while we work on perfecting it's functionality with the new forum design.
smiles.gif

Nope. Nothing wrong with you.
smiles.gif

goodbyexxkitty

I wonder why I never had one in the first place... I never had one ever since I signed up and I always wondered why.

CosmePro

Alright, I thought it was just me...I don't have a thanks button. What can I do, or do I just stick with reputation?

JEn

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmePro
Alright, I thought it was just me...I don't have a thanks button. What can I do, or do I just stick with reputation?

JEn

Hi Jen, I'm sorry, but your Thanks! button issue is one of the sort I can't fix. There is one bug that happens that I can iron out, but there is another glitch that happens sometimes that doesn't leave me a fix. Hopefully after the fundraiser I can get a coder to come in and take a look at the issue that leaves people unable to use the Thanks! feature.

Apologies for the inconvenience. The reputation feature is the equivalent of the Thanks! button.

Latest posts