My "Theres MAC at School!" Mini Haul

winkietoe

So recently I stumbled into my college's bookstore to pick up a book for my summer school class and I saw a MAC counter being constructed!
th_DANCE.gif

I went back this week JUST to check it out.. and ended up walking away with some goodies.
yes.gif

I picked up:
- Brave New Bronze Lipstick
- Buzz Lipglass
- Pink Rebel Lustre Drops (Ended up getting the last one they had!)
- Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
- Prep+Prime Lash

PICS:
IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

I love school.
heart.gif

*Its San Diego State University, and I was told by the MA that they participate in the Back 2 MAC program!

tepa1974

Wow! Can't believe your school has a MAC counter! That is awesome yet dangerous (for me anyway!)!
th_LMAO.gif
Great haul!

gildedangel

I am actually glad there isn't a MAC at my school, I would spend way too much! Great haul, enjoy your stuff!

soglambitious

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkietoe
So recently I stumbled into my college's bookstore to pick up a book for my summer school class and I saw a MAC counter being constructed!
th_DANCE.gif

I went back this week JUST to check it out.. and ended up walking away with some goodies.
yes.gif

I picked up:
- Brave New Bronze Lipstick
- Buzz Lipglass
- Pink Rebel Lustre Drops (Ended up getting the last one they had!)
- Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved
- Prep+Prime Lash

PICS:
IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

I love school.
heart.gif

*Its San Diego State University, and I was told by the MA that they participate in the Back 2 MAC program!

WOW! LUCKY! My school only has a boring old Clinique counter at their bookstore. In hindsight its probably a good thing because I would have spent a small fortune in there! Student charge is a BAAAAAD thing. lol

crystalclear

Enjoy your haul. I am so going to write to the head of my university and demand that they get a MAC opened up ASAP. Otherwise I'm gonna graduate then do my postgrad at your uni. Is it commonplace for there to be makeup counters in US Universities?

winkietoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalclear
Enjoy your haul. I am so going to write to the head of my university and demand that they get a MAC opened up ASAP. Otherwise I'm gonna graduate then do my postgrad at your uni. Is it commonplace for there to be makeup counters in US Universities?

I have no idea! soglambitious mentioned a Clinique counter at her bookstore, so maybe its a common thing? This is the first time Ive ever seen it though.