my thoughts on turquatic..so far

MACgirl

turquatic is VERY similar to aquadisiac if not a little softer and less aqua if that makes sense....vibrational lipglass..hmmmm i thought it was gonig to be like dreamstate lipglass so i wasnt too excited but when i tried it on and saw it in person WOW, its like phosphorelle/elle lipglass, but it has a slight yellow tint to it that softens up my natural lip color and the little glitter sheen like phosphorelle/elle is a raibow of colors mostly red. I'm def getting at least 3 more of it, i been wearing the hell out of it, Pink source eyeshadow is nuthing special, another pink shadow except i like the color payoff. i have yet to see the other stuff in person though,
ill swatch turquatic and vibrational soon....

MACgirl

i havent seen orangedescence yet but im hopin itll be like vibrational lol! im so excited about vibrational tho its the only lipglass that has come out to date that i know is one of my staples...that and my beloved fashion spread lipglass!!!

BlahWah

Thanks for the info! Hmm...one MA I just talked to told me and e/s is coming out similar to Sugar Blue from the Sweetie Cake quad, something in between Sugar Blue and Aquadisiac... I guess that'd be Turquatic? I hope so, b/c I'd much rather by 2 of Turquatic than just one Sweetie Cake quad!

GreekChick

Ya trust me you guys are gonna go crazy over the lipglasses!!! They're so freaking fun and beautiful!!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Ya trust me you guys are gonna go crazy over the lipglasses!!! They're so freaking fun and beautiful!!

Have you seen the Orangedescence? Is it bright?

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Have you seen the Orangedescence? Is it bright?

Hell yeah!!! They're kind of duochrome....trust me theyre all amazing!!! If anything, from this collection, the lipglosses are must-haves!!! I absolutely loved them when I saw them at update

Pascal

In my opinion, Turquatic is more baby blue then Aquadisiac. And the glosses are a must, must must...

MACGoddess

The color payoff for Pink Source is worth its getting definitely, Turquatic is much paler and more glimmery than Aquadisiac, it is what I wanted Sugar Blue from Sweetie Cake to be!! Purple Shower is AMAZING I wore it today to work... MUCH more intense than Hepcat or Creme De Violet...

The l/g I am not fond of at all...

mactard

i love love love the orange lipgloss. suprisingly, i'm not too fond of anything else in the collections.. it feels like we've done it all before.