MY Toronto MAC haul

StarrySim

So glad to see everyone else's hauls from last weekend! Here's mine. I spent waaaay too much, but I didn't know where to stop. I regret some of the things I got now, and I also regret some of the things I DIDN'T get. But I'm happy with most of it. Having so much fun with all the lipsticks!

StarrySim

BTW, did anyone go on Sunday? I'd love to know how it was, what was sold out, and what the door gift was.

gemmel06

Nice haul
smiles.gif

sweetkitty

I am so jealous.. I couldn't go to this. I love that mineralize set with all the stuff in it, that is a great deal.
th_worship.gif

rayne.

j/w how do you get into one of these events? i never know they're in toronto until people post here about their hauls, lol.

StarrySim

rayne - It's invite-only unfortunately, and it's next to impossible to get tickets. Only Estee Lauder/MAC employees get tickets, so you have to either know someone who knows someone, or scour Kijiji/ Craigslist (watch our for fakes, and they charge up to $50 per ticket, which is pathetic because they are given out for free to employees)

Tat2dbeauty07

I picked up one of the mineralize face kits in fun in the sun from my CCO so the holiday stiff has came or is coming to almost all local CCO.

sassyclassy

Great haul! I almost bought that mineralized set for a friend as a gift but I didn't want to spend that much..but for $35 I'm sure that's steeply marked down from retail price!!

Junkie

Awesome haul! Hope you had a lot of fun
smiles.gif

I was there from 8am to 1:30pm on Friday and it was great. Very busy, but worth it!

soveryfabulous

Great haul! I know what you mean about regretting some purchases and wishing there were things you would have picked up. I went a bit crazy this time, and am already looking forward to the next sale. I'm definitely an addict!
smiles.gif

Snarkling

Awesome haul.

We all have regrets so don't stress about it too much and just know that there is always next time.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
Awesome haul! Which MSF's did you get?

I got Petticoat (I admit, just to sell. I've had it and swapped it away once already), Sun Centered from Color Forms (curiosity), Shy Beauty blush (love it) and Light Flush in the pinkzapopping kit (I wanted Dainty and the 181SE mostly). Then, perfect topping was the door gift (have it already) and On a Mission blush was in the charity bag, so I didn't choose those ones.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by soveryfabulous
Great haul! I know what you mean about regretting some purchases and wishing there were things you would have picked up. I went a bit crazy this time, and am already looking forward to the next sale. I'm definitely an addict!
smiles.gif

I know, can't wait til the next one! I'm trying to keep myself to going to only two per year. I get super excited for like a week before, and can't sleep at all the night before
smiles.gif

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by vala
very nice! i kind of regret not buying the brushes
ssad.gif

me too, I wish I had picked up two of the SE Brush sets when I was there on the Saturday. Darn... I'll just have to grab some in June, provided I get tickets again.