**My Trip To Europe!**

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
welcome back!!! OMg I wanna go to barcalona now!!! is there a sephora too??

There is indeed
smiles.gif
It's pretty big too. It's got two floors!

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
Awesome pictures!! I bet you didnt even want to come back, how long were you there??

Thank you
smiles.gif
I was there for two months! I was really sad to leave, but I missed my family and boyfriend alot. If they could come with me next time, I'd be all set
smiles.gif

Scintilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
I think it got up to 105 degrees in Annecy right before I left. Apparently this is not typical for France though? Italy was just as hot as well.

This was an unusual summer in whole Europe, I think. In Finland we had the hottest and driest summer for 100 years! And this far north we're sure not complaining 8)

Awesome pics, Annecy seems like a beautiful place!

MAC_Whore

Those pics are great! It looks like you had a blast. What a cool experience.

Those pics made me miss europe so much. I saved the pic of the canal in Annecy to my computer! It looks like a postcard. I showed the pics to my DH and now we are talking about taking jobs overseas again. We did that once before for about 4 years and had a blast.

Thanks for sharing with us!
smiles.gif

maxipoodle1

Love the pics!!!grrr you went to rome......happen to see any cute italian guys......maybe the italian national soccer team ones>?!!!lol

SugarAsh182

Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all liked the pics!

QUOTE=maxipoodle1]Love the pics!!!grrr you went to rome......happen to see any cute italian guys......maybe the italian national soccer team ones>?!!!lol[/quote]

Hehe, I saw lots of cute italian guys! No soccer team ones though lol!

maxipoodle1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Thanks ladies! I'm glad you all liked the pics!

QUOTE=maxipoodle1]Love the pics!!!grrr you went to rome......happen to see any cute italian guys......maybe the italian national soccer team ones>?!!!lol

Hehe, I saw lots of cute italian guys! No soccer team ones though lol![/quote]

AWWW your soo lucky!!!I sooooo think that italian guys are so cute-sy!!!!
clap.gif

parker9

The photos are great! LOVED them. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. It's so shiny and adore the colour. Is it natural? I am a blonde myself and if you have a colour in it, what brand etc?
clap.gif

how wonderful!! Thanks for posting these pictures.. I long to go to Europe but I know I won't be able to, not for another 5 years or so.. your pictures soothes my "vacation-sickness" :)

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker9
The photos are great! LOVED them. Also LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. It's so shiny and adore the colour. Is it natural? I am a blonde myself and if you have a colour in it, what brand etc?
clap.gif

Thank you
smiles.gif
It is not naturally that blonde... my natural hair color is like a dirty ashy blonde or a light brown. I get it foiled at a salon, so it's just bleach I think! I try to keep it healthy, and while I was there for two months I used no heating products whatsoever! I think that helps keep it healthy and shiny.

Raerae

Heh looks almost exactly like my Euro Trip back when I was 18...

France, Spain, Italy, and Greece hehe...

Fun times!

amoona

Man you ladies who live in Europe don't know how lucky you are! hehe it's soooo beautiful I'm dieing to go to Italy and Greece ... Specktra fieldtrip anyone?!

I've been to Germany but I hated it ... I went exactly one year ago today and it was freezing and snowing haha. I'm a California girl and that didn't work for me, I didn't leave the airport and we had a ridiclously long 14 hour lay over.

Edit: Hey that cave in Spain was on ANTM haha they did their runway there.