my try at that gorgeous c-shock facechart

spam_musubi_

facechartt.jpg

i tried to make this....i know someone on mac_cosmetics on livejournal made it, if you know who it was could you tell me so i could put that here? thanks! EDIT beautyispower MADE IT! haha thanks for doing that, it's gorgeous!

rainbow10.jpg

rainbow12.jpg

rainbow3.jpg

rainbow8.jpg

rainbow11.jpg

rainbow1.jpg

i used...

face:
prescriptives traceless skin responzive tint
sunbasque blush
benefit dandelion blush
and some random crappy bronzer

eyes:
urban decay primer potion
romping on lid
chrome yellow in crease (all three counters i went to sold out of going bananas)
fire spot in less of crease :p
wondergrass on lower inner corner
freshwater on lower middle lid
the purple from pandamounium eyes quad on lower outer lid
the goldish white from pandamonium eyes quad a little over wondergrass to lighten it

lips:
gingeroot lipliner
palatial lustreglass
dusty coral pigment
chrome yellow eyeshadow.
and a little violet pigment

i think wondergrass is the prettiest color ever and you should all go buy it haha. i'm in love with it! and sorry i haven't posted in a while, i was studying for finals and all that end of the school year stuff. woo summer! woo i passed my chem final! woo my brother graduated! woooo. haha.
thanks for looking
greengrin.gif

hotpink1326

Congrats on passing your final, YAY! Glad to see ya back! This looks really pretty... I love this look so much
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

It's gorgeous! I LOVE IT! You have beautiful eyes! You are such a stunner!
By the way, what kind of camera do you use to get all those beautiful colors on your eye to show up without the flash (or no flash) washing out your face?

Showgirl

beyond beautiful!!! this is one of my all-time favourite FOTDs, thank you so much for posting it!

spam_musubi_

thanks everyone!

sparkage made it? oops i thought i read that she got the facechart from someone on livejournal in her post...

majacat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
thanks everyone!

sparkage made it? oops i thought i read that she got the facechart from someone on livejournal in her post...

Haha yearh sorry i didn't mean she did the chart... i meant she did the look also.. sorry for my bad english
type.gif

electrostars

I think everyone has done that face chart now. LOL.
I know I've done it! It's on here somewhere. XD

Your version is HOT!
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by majacat
Haha yearh sorry i didn't mean she did the chart... i meant she did the look also.. sorry for my bad english
type.gif

beautyispower on the MAC LJ made the face chart.