My Valentines Gift

For a vanity table, I've been using a coffee table with drawers underneath, sitting on a cushion. I quite liked it, it was comfy first thing in the morning, all my stuff was put away nicely. But I have been eyeing up some of the great setups that I've seen on here, and obviously Hubby has been paying attention, because the other night I came home and found this all set up for me...

This is pretty much what I found when I walked in (I've reorganized a few things on top)

010-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

I won't bore anyone with the few items I have, but I have discovered that all those tupperware containers that no longer have a matching lid (and were destined to the recycle bin next week!), now have a new purpose

015-2.jpg

Here's my big basket o'crap. It will be going, most of the stuff in there can easily find a new home (things like my travel case that I only use a few times a year doesn't need to be within arms reach)

012-3.jpg

And my last little drawer. I had another one that I painted, but then the drawers wouldn't open properly anymore (even after I tried sanding the paint off!). So this will stay practical even if its not that pretty.

013-2.jpg

It sure feels much nicer to sit properly and comfortably rather then curled up on a cushion! Hubby won extra extra brownie points for this!

hairbands4ever

Aww, what a sweet hubby! Looks so organized. I'm jealous that you have a space right by a natural light source to apply makeup!

Yep, hubby is definitely in the good books! Only problem now is that we had said we weren't exchanging gifts, but he surprised me anyways. Now I need to come up with something sweet for him by the weekend!

iaisha26

Aww, that was a very thoughtful gesture on his part.

This is what keeps a healthy marriage -- endless life of selfless actions.

toxicglitter

aww thats so sweet of him to do! my fiancee wouldnt do that for me, he doesnt care about my girlie stuff like that. =\
lol.
i love the setup, nice and clean.

SafarE

aww wow what a nice gift!! i think its so sweet when a man pays attention to something like that

That is so sweet. Wish hubby would surprise me like that, he will get me anything i ask, but sometimes it would be nice to be surprised.