• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

my version of the PANDA EYE.

ktinagapay

makeup used
(AND PLEASE EXCUSE MY BAGS, I WAS ON SPECKTRA TIL 4AM LAST NIGHT =P)

face
nc37 mineral foundation MAC
medium plus baked power MAC

eyes
(BROWS)- corduroy, strut, clear wax gel
fascinating white eye pencil MAC
Restrospecks MAC shadow
BLACKTRAX MAC fluidline
Black tied MAC shadow
Mylar MAC shadow
Rapid Black MAC liner from the chill collection (this is an essential product for this tutorial!)
Frozen White MAC Pigment
Black Ebony lancome pencil
MAC glitter in silver

lips
MAC spice lip liner
velvet teddy matte MAC lipstick

SPECKTRAPANDA017.jpg

1.Filled in my brows (a little warmer than usual since im doing a dark dramatic look I dont want them to get lost! Fascinating on brow bone, blending the product downwards with a flat brush.​

SPECKTRAPANDA018.jpg

2. Pat dazlelight shadow on brow bone stroking downwards with a flat brush.​

SPECKTRAPANDA019.jpg

3. Take a flat brush and use blacktrax fluidline as a base on the lid, not going pass the brow bone. Make sure you spread on evenly (no skipping)​

SPECKTRAPANDA020.jpg

SPECKTRAPANDA021.jpg

4.Take a blending brush, and blend the top of the blacktrax of the lid into the browbone so that there are no sharp/harsh lines. Then pat on Black tied onto the lid. Take your blending brush and blend that back and forth (windsheild wiper motions) near the crease.​

SPECKTRAPANDA022.jpg

5.Using a flat brush, pat on frozen white pigment about a fourth into the inner part of your eyes and into the tear duct.​

SPECKTRAPANDA023.jpg

6. Take the chill rapid black liquid liner and draw a curved lined from the middle of your crease going do to a point a little past the tear duct. (IN RED) THIS LINER is perfect for this because it dries fast, and the tip is so sharp. It also doesnt distribute too much product, expecially when your looking for a crip and clean look.​

SPECKTRAPANDA024.jpg

SPECKTRAPANDA025.jpg

7. Take a flat concealer type brush, and fill in below the line you have drawn with blacktracks. (UNDER WHAT I HAVE IN RED)​

SPECKTRAPANDA026.jpg

SPECKTRAPANDA027.jpg

8. Add fascinating on the inner (starting from tear duct to about midway) of the bottom lashline. Then pat frozen white pigment on top of that. Clean away any fall outs using a flat concealer brush (so that the white line looks straight)​

SPECKTRAPANDA029.jpg

9. Fill in the other half of the bottom lash line with black ebony lancome kohl pencil (into the bottom outter waterline as well)​

SPECKTRAPANDA030.jpg

10. Connect the end of the line you drew from the tear duct with the outter black bottom liner...as seen in picture. sorry if i suck at explaining! hope the pictures help!
tong.gif

SPECKTRAPANDA031.jpg

11. Take pointed crease brush and dip into black tied. Apply ontop of outter bottom black liner and connect to the shadow on top. This will give it a more rounder look (like that of a panda) and it will make the bottom liner a little more smokey.​

SPECKTRAPANDA034.jpg

13. Take a little mylar shadow and blend between the retrospecks and black tied (crease area) in back and forth windshield motions) so that they meet together softly. Add liquid liner on the top lid.​

SPECKTRAPANDA040.jpg

14. With a brush like the MAC 231 small shader brush add silver glitter to the inner tear duct of your eyes.​

SPECKTRAPANDA036.jpg

15. Add false lashes of your choice. I would have used something a little more thicker, but I didn't want to open a new box of lashes lol. I wasn't going anywhere and I dont want to waste! but i def would reccomend thicker false lashes for this look.​

SPECKTRAPANDA043.jpg

SPECKTRAPANDA045.jpg

16. I used Enough Said (in the red she said collection) blush with madam edna spectacle as a highlighter. I also used spiced pencil w/Velvet teddy matte. ENJOY =)​

Babylard

thats a very interesting look and its great on u! i have no idea where i'd wear that.. heh.. i only go to school xD

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACFreak
Not 2 get to lesbo here but can I Marry U LMAO u did a hot job

meet you in the alter with your white dress! haha jk. thank you! =)

ktinagapay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
thats a very interesting look and its great on u! i have no idea where i'd wear that.. heh.. i only go to school xD

i know im a crazy one. i didnt go out or anything lol..i vision this kind of look to be in those crazy magazine adds!!! thats why i love specktra so much, people dont think im TOOOO crazy for doing stuff like this =P