My very first FOTD *PIC HEAVY* (quite nervous)

Ladyvirtuous

Disclaimer: I am a beginner so bear with me, lol. I know I have a lot of work and learning to do but I just wanted to share. Hope you like them.
ssad.gif

FIRST LOOK

I actually took this from one of the looks that MAC had with Teal and Violet pigments. Of course it didnt come out exactly like the picture but here's my version. Here it goes.....

FACE
-MAC Studio Finish concealer NC45
-MAC Fleur Power Powder Blush

EYES
-UDPP
-MAC Teal Pigment
-MAC Violet Pigment
-MAC Naked Lunch e/s
-MAC Plush Lash? (or MAC Fibre Lash)
-MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked

LIPS
-MAC Cedar Lip Pencil mixed with MAC Saphoric Lipgelee

EXCUSE the brows. I had to grow them back completely from them being jacked up
angry.gif
so I can start over. *click on pics to enlarge*

__________________________________________________ ___________

MY SECOND LOOK

It was about three in the morning (hence the headtie) and I was doing this look just to experiment to see if I can pull off some type of rainbow. (only a MU addict will do makeup at three in the morning, lol) I wish I did better with the blending but I did the best I could. Practice makes perfect, right?

FACE
-MAC Studio Finish concealer NC45
-MAC Plum Foolery Powder Blush

EYES
-MAC Chrome Yellow e/s
-MAC Burnt Orange e/s
-MAC Post Haste e/s
-MAC Lime e/s
-MAC Freshwater e/s
-MAC Vibrant Grape e/s
-MAC Ricepaper e/s (highlight)
-MAC Plush Mascara
-MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked

LIPS
-MAC Lip Pencil in Dervish mixed with MAC Saphoric Lipgelee

*Click on pics to enlarge*

(excuse the not properly blended concealer. I'm trying to get it.)

Hope you guys liked it!!! Have a blessed one.
amuse.gif

knoxydoll

I agree with Shim on the brows, they're gorgeous. I love that teal colour on you eyes; so beautiful on your skin tone. Same goes with the pink in the second look. It's divine on your colouring. Can't wait to see more from you.

iheartangE

You're awesome! I think you did a fabulous job-I never would have guessed you were a beginner. And you have such gorgeous eyes!! Keep it up-I'm looking forward to more posts from you
smiles.gif

Ladyvirtuous

I am blushing. Thank you ladies!!
eyelove.gif

I actually wore the first look out and I went to the MAC Pro store that day also. But I wouldn't dare wear the second one, only because I'm self conscious. I'm sure I will get over it once I master it.

friend_of_MAC

The first look, gotta love it!!!! it goes well with your skin tone and don't worry, I think you did a great job!!!!
yahoo.gif