My very first FOTD! :)

coachkitten

Hi Everyone! I am a bit nervous as this is my very first FOTD. I post on other forums here a lot but I just finally got up the guts to post a FOTD. Please click on the thumbnails below. Hope you all like it!
smiles.gif

Here is what I used:

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
MAC Blushbaby Blush
MAC Petticoat MSF
MAC Refined Golden Bronzer

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Nylon e/s
MAC Aqua e/s
MAC greensmoke (in crease)
MAC melody (on lid)
MAC nightfish fluidline
MAC zoom lash in black

Lips:
Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Clear
MAC 3N Lipstick
MAC Clear lipglass

Thank you for looking!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Oh, so glad you posted this - you look lovely! These colors are perfect on you...they are some of my favorites. 3N looks so pretty on your lips & I agree, your skin looks perfect.
Beautiful eyebrows too

AudreyNicole

Ahhhh, look at you posting!
cheerleader.gif
You are adorable! And I love that you are wearing some of my favorite things! You look great!
bigheart.gif
Blushbaby, Petticoat, Teal eyeshadows and 3N! I can't wait to see you posting more!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
Your aqua eyes look pretty! Have you picked up stuff from Cool Heat yet? You'll love it!

Yep I got everything besides the perfumes. I am a big fan of blues, teals, and turquoise shadows!
smiles.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Yep I got everything besides the perfumes. I am a big fan of blues, teals, and turquoise shadows!
smiles.gif

Oh man... me too! (My collection has just started to expand. Unfortunately... it is expanding a lot faster than my bank account.. haha)

I grabbed Cool Heat yesterday - (just that one from that collection). I also picked up Steamy, Surreal and Plumage.

The teals totally suit you. (I think I can also picture you rocking a violet eye.)