my week.

NicksWifey

I'm sorry you've had such a shitty week. I know we all go through low points, some have worse times with them than others. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk!
You're such a sweet, beautiful girl. Don't let shit like this get you down, I know it may be hard, but there's always a rainbow just around the corner
smiles.gif

lipstickandhate

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii
...i guess i didnt give enough background. im really not a junkie like everyones making me out to be. when i was even younger i went through a drug phase. but like i said, its a social thing. like once a month? if that. its a rare occurance but im not gonna deny that it does happen. but theres tons of people that dont live a 100% sober lifestyle.

oh and i never have anything in my possession. unless im actually im at my moms house.. but she has it prescribed. shes my dealer ahahaha. im kidding. she does give me stuff though. me and my mom have been through a lot together. i love her. =]

err i mentioned it.. twice? i think. followed by "i felt so dirty.." or something like that. i dont know where this pleased idea came from. i just wanted to curl up in bed and never come out. and i was talking to my boyfriend about it and it said its understandable he would pay more attention to the other person cause its like.. the excitement of a new person in general.

i know i make terrible decisions.. and all that. like everyone has mentioned, I'M YOUNG. thats part of growing up. you make it sound like im bragging or something. i posted this the night after everything happened and i couldnt sleep cause i couldnt stop thinking about everything. i like.. hated myself. i posted this wanting like a "i've had weeks like that. dont worry itll get better" kinda deal. that was one of the worst weeks of my life.. i just wanted a little cheer =[

Listen, I don't think you're a junkie or a slut or anything like that. I think you're a bored teenager. That's fine. And like you say you ARE young. But you are not SO young that your mistakes will be erased when you turn 18. You're old enough to be accountable for things, which is a double edged sword. You need to be aware of the very serious risks you run of getting into BIG TROUBLE- even if you mean well, even if you're young, even if everyone does it. Believe it or not, its a federal crime for your mother to share her prescription with you. Look at her bottle, I'm sure there's a warning label that indicates its a controlled substance not to be shared. Does she know what you do when you take her prescriptions? Hopefully not.

Personally, I do not agree with most of our country's drug laws but they exist. And they are used to prosecute thousands of well-meaning young people every day. . You say you are going to make-up school- good for you. Don't risk what you have worked so hard to get! That includes professional goals and your friendships. Sex is great, but its not worth risking your friendships and health over.

You are obviously introspective enough to be questioning the choices you're currently making. Don't ignore that and make the change.

Beauty Mark

Well, everyone else has weighed in, but I would seriously reconsider threesomes in situations like that; is it worth the risk of not being friends with your friend?

As far as the drugs go, if you don't like how they make you forget, even if you're taking them only occasionally, I hope you consider not taking them ever again. If you don't like what they do to you (and memory loss is a definite side effect I'd hate), just don't take them. I don't believe you're an addict, from what you told us, but I do think you're playing on dangerous grounds. I have friend who can't handle her liquor and has made questionable decisions while drinking; she's 25, isn't doing anything illegal, and I totally think she should quit. While I don't know the penalties and such for drugs in FL, I imagine they could seriously jeopardize your future.

Take care of yourself, and I hope things get better.