My Weekend Haul *pics heavy*

elongreach

Well I went to Charlotte this weekend to take in some events and while I was there I did a little shopping. When it came to makeup, I really wanted to check out Fafi and catch up on some of the n collection and originals. However, when I met my MA, I was feeling the color blue and I let her go for it! She was super nice. I wish she worked out here where I live.

So on to the pics!

dscf0145.jpg

dscf0146.jpg

From MAC I bought:
Prep + Prime Face Protect
Mineralize SatinFinish NC45
Mineralize Natural in Medium Deep
Select Coverup in NC45
Brush 150
Brush 217
Brush 234
Technakohl Liner in GraphBlack
Steamy Eyeshadow
Arena Eyeshadow
Woodwinked Eyeshadow
Hipness Blush
Sassed Up Beauty Powder
Creamola Lip Liner
Intimidate Slimshine
Cult Fave Lipglass
Decorative Lustreglass

So I did a little damage, but some of you ladies still have me beat.
winkiss.gif

Not pictured is my Bobbi Brown lip crayon in Wild Rasberry and Creamy lipstick in Indian something or other.

I also got some samples from MAC Mocha to start my pigment collection and theshespace samples as well so here is a pic of that.

dscf0141.jpg

dscf0140.jpg

Lastly, here is a pic of my makeover from MAC that convinced me I had to have everything! Sorry about this bad pic, it's with my phone in the hotel bathroom.

Picture023.jpg

PTinNY

The makeup looks great on you!! and I love Woodwinked - just discovered it recently. I really hope to get to a counter to see which blush from Fafi I like best - Hipness looks really wonderful on you.

I'm waiting on my Intimidate slimshine to arrive soon.

I'm getting started on pigments now also - have a few from thebodyneeds this last month.
icon11.gif