My Youngest Daughter, 13

Ursula

We did this for a violin recital a while back. Normally, Maddie looks like an athlete. Kinky curly hair pulled back in a pony, no makeup, t-shirt and jeans or shorts with some good traction shoes. This was FUN!

Face is Mary Kay Foundation in 401 with Mabelline Dream Matte Powder in Latte Dark 01

Eyes are very simple in Bare Study, Bright Future and Motif.
Maybelline Black Mascara to finish

Cheeks were Desert Rose

Lips lined in Creamola with Expensive Gloss

627256761_YjHKV-M.jpg

627256714_LC6JF-M.jpg

627256751_Z8n8T-M.jpg

TISH1124

pretty girl!!!! Your husband has a house full of heartache coming lol.....All your girls are gorgeous!

Ursula

Tell me about it! And I got a pimp for a son! He attracts every girl for miles and he'll chase anything in a skirt. Yikes!

FiestyFemme

She looks very naturally pretty.
smiles.gif
I gotta say though, at 13, I think she looks older than me, and I'm 24. People usually think I'm about 16, and I've already graduated college and am married. *sigh* You look so young to have a 13 y/o!

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
She looks very naturally pretty.
smiles.gif
I gotta say though, at 13, I think she looks older than me, and I'm 24. People usually think I'm about 16, and I've already graduated college and am married. *sigh* You look so young to have a 13 y/o!

LOL, thanks, I'm actually 37 and she is my youngest, I have a 17, 16, 14 and 13 year old.