Myrtle Beach...any suggestions??

CantAffordMAC

Hey everyone...

I'm going to Myrtle Beach for awhile, and my mom hasnt planned anything for us to do. Ive gotten a couple suggestions from clients at work, but she couldnt give me any definite names...

If you guys know of any restaurants/shopping/ANYTHING in particular, could you share it with me? Thank you!
th_hug.gif

NicksWifey

Myrtle Beach is awesome! I used to go for years!
Which part are you going to, the North or the South? It's been about five years since I was last year, but when I was younger, we always stayed in North Myrtle (which got too expensive). We always went to this really good seafood house, Outriggers (I'm not sure if it's open anymore) and had to do the whole shopping thing at Barefoot Landing. Definitely check out Ripley's Aquarium, that was AWESOME. Where that's located, there's also a huge IMAX theater and more great shopping, Broadway at the Beach.
Lots of great places in both North & South Myrtle to do putt putt golf in!

When we started staying in South Myrtle Beach, it was a little more wild, more geared towards the younger crowd. We stayed in a place called Oceanside Village at Surfside Beach. It was really nice. I love those beach type stores too, I think there's a chain down there called Eagles or something, where they sell nothing but beach towels, bathing suits, seashells, keychains, etc. You know, the whole tourist spot.

Any questions, feel free to PM me
smiles.gif