Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

Did anyone get a D*ck in a Box?
lmao.gif
Come on, folks. Don't leave me hanging.
rofl.gif
Ok, Ok, I'll stop now.

Is anyone buying from the Scofflaw Halloween restock today? It starts at 1pm EST at her Etsy shop. She says that Llarowe will get the collection by the end of this week and Femme Fatale shortly after that. These are LE polishes and won't be released again.

Naughtyp

Thanks! Oh, Beautiful Rule Breaking Moth is so pretty. I need to wear mine. Maybe I can work it into one of my Halloween manis.
I think u can tie it in somehow lol I wanted to get dick in a box but I'm not supposed to be buying anything else! Lol

Bcteagirl

Current mani is Zoya Katherine Jelly sandwich with Nicole (Love your life) heart glitter and sparkles polish. Much more gorgeous than it shows in the photot.

Anitacska

Did anyone get a D*ck in a Box?
lmao.gif
I didn't, I daren't even look at restocks atm, really need to resist buying nail polish at the moment. I'm roughly an Enchanted restock away from reaching my monthly budget and I haven't even factored in all the Guerlain bits I want from the holiday collection. But I do love the name of it!
lol.gif

CartoonChic

I didn't, I daren't even look at restocks atm, really need to resist buying nail polish at the moment. I'm roughly an Enchanted restock away from reaching my monthly budget and I haven't even factored in all the Guerlain bits I want from the holiday collection. But I do love the name of it!
lol.gif
I didn't buy anything either. Girly Bits is a brand I crossed off my buying list. The polishes are lovely, but I think I have similar in other brands. Those names were making me reconsider, though!

CartoonChic

Lol, OK I'm out. I just bought some discontinued Chanels on eBay. Cosmic Violin, Mistral, and #2 on my Chanel wishlist Nouvelle Vague! All NIB. I worked out a "nice-to-me" deal for the 3 of them that I couldn't pass up.
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Bcteagirl

I didn't buy anything either. Girly Bits is a brand I crossed off my buying list. The polishes are lovely, but I think I have similar in other brands. Those names were making me reconsider, though!
I loved their previous collections, and may order some of them (Winters night, bachelor button, etc). The new collection is just not catching my attention. And the d!ck in a box was the only show I knew since I don't watch TV so the names didn't draw me in either.

CartoonChic

I loved their previous collections, and may order some of them (Winters night, bachelor button, etc). The new collection is just not catching my attention. And the d!ck in a box was the only show I knew since I don't watch TV so the names didn't draw me in either.
Lol! I watch waaay too much TV and movies. I'm a certified couch potatoe --->
drama.gif

MarieMary

To all the nail art lovers out here (and there's a lot, I'm sure), have any of you tried or have used the nail art tricks that were posted on the Specktra Facebook page and Twitter feed? I want to try a few but I'd love to know if you've tried some yourselves. :) Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/specktranet

jennyap

OPI, Cute Little Vixen. Very classical but I like the pinky shimmer. Not terribly exciting though.
Very pretty!

If I can stick to it, I'm doing colour themed months for the rest of the year - October is purple, November grey/silver, and December will be red. I have plenty of untrieds in each, so it's a good way to get through them. I'm still mostly holding off from getting into the indie scene though, despite all the temptation of the beautiful hauls & manis posted here.

Has anyone heard from Medgal lately, I feel like I haven't seen her around for an age?

mintymilky

It's soo old but every now and then I wear it even though it takes ages to dry and chips so easily. Got it really cheap from a flea market, so it's alright.

josephine90

OPI, Cute Little Vixen. Very classical but I like the pinky shimmer. Not terribly exciting though.
I love the color! Well i do not own many np yet, so all pretty colors excites me!
This is Emily De Molly 'Hole in the Sky'.It's a nice periwinkle crelly with white circle glitter, blue, white and silver micro glitter and silver holo hex glitter. Bit sheerer than I expect so it was a little hard to work with but very pretty.
I think its gorgeous! Might add it to my list, maybe i ll have to layer it over something?
Same here! I started the evening saying to myself that I won't order any polish but I ended up ordering 5. Cygnus Loop and Birefringence from ILNP and 3 other polishes from a restock at Llarowe's (a Girly Bits and two Glitter Gals). Would have been another one from ILNP since I fell in love with Ginger Spice Latte while browsing their shop but it was out of stock. :( Personally, I love certain shades of red and purple together and I think your combo works perfectly! I really love the glow of this, it looks great! I am wearing Beautiful Rule Breaking Moth from Enchanted and I have to admit I think this kind of colour is more special than her multichrome/holo stuff, I wish she'd create more like this. It went on like a dream, two creamy, easy coats. Sorry for the wonky dots I cannot keep a steady hand for the life of me, good thing I'm not a brain surgeon. No sun at the moment, so the holo doesn't show but the golden fleckish shimmer shows a bit.
Drooling over that! I need my first enchanted polish lol, ILNP birefringencr and cygnus loop were my first indie NP, i havent tried them yet though, maybe today?

CartoonChic

It's soo old but every now and then I wear it even though it takes ages to dry and chips so easily. Got it really cheap from a flea market, so it's alright.

th_drool.gif
Very nice find!

Quote: Originally Posted by josephine90

I love the color! Well i do not own many np yet, so all pretty colors excites me!
I think its gorgeous! Might add it to my list, maybe i ll have to layer it over something?
Drooling over that! I need my first enchanted polish lol, ILNP birefringencr and cygnus loop were my first indie NP, i havent tried them yet though, maybe today?
Yes, wear one today. As Med would say, YOLO!

Bcteagirl

To all the nail art lovers out here (and there's a lot, I'm sure), have any of you tried or have used the nail art tricks that were posted on the Specktra Facebook page and Twitter feed? I want to try a few but I'd love to know if you've tried some yourselves. :) Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/specktranet
I love these! I need to do the last one this Halloween season.

I am just starting into nails, but I have tried the nail tape. It works great. You just have to make very very very sure the nails are dry before you pull it off. There is someone selling them from China with free shipping cheap on ebay, that is where I got mine. I also got dotting tools and brushes from her, and they have all been great despite the low price.

Naughtyp

Lol, OK I'm out. I just bought some discontinued Chanels on eBay. Cosmic Violin, Mistral, and #2 on my Chanel wishlist Nouvelle Vague! All NIB. I worked out a "nice-to-me" deal for the 3 of them that I couldn't pass up. :party2: :party2: :party2:   
awesome cc!!! I wish I had been into np whn that NV Chanel came out! And Jade and the silver holo :eyelove: I really hope that Macy's get the FNO colors I want the black one :/

MRV

I missed it slightly! I kind of knew it would happen today but I promised to go to this work seminar and was there most of the day. Had I come straight to my desk (no, I was at coffee room) I would have gotten some because I had left a 30 min auto refresh on and when I openen my screen about 13.45 UK time the polishes were on, but all sold out when I refreshed!

Latest posts