Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

Haha, it doesn't take long to talk myself into buying more polish!

Really? But they're so bright! I think they're gorgeous!

Haha, got you! Those look great too.

Yes, I would say so. It's a pretty blue with lots of circle glitter. It looks a bit more washed out in my picture than irl.

RC posted on IG, so I saw it pretty much instantly. Unfortunately I was waiting at the doctors with my daughter and the internet connection was rubbish there, so I had to wait until I got home. Luckily everything I wanted was still there. The Cupcake is very pretty, and the CbL is so vibrant!

Yes, I stopped buying them a few months ago when she and her henchmen pissed me off. I was waiting for the December box to be added to the sale section in the shop, because you can get an extra 10% off, so effectively it would've been £36, but she never did it. I think the box is overpriced, the UK indies never retail for £9, so effectively the other polishes are like £10 each. I really like the CbL and the EdM in the March box, but again, won't be getting it.

Thank you, I really liked the pink Hema polish, so glowy!

I don't think I got this one, but it looks pretty on you.

My current mani is Color Club Alter Ego (2011 untried) with Collection Touch of Glamour. The Collection is full coverage in 2 coats! Really impressed!

View attachment 53065 View attachment 53066

Thank you!
That's a classy mani, very nice!

megzjada

Hi. I simply love the essence gel polish, in Dark Nude. Its beautiful. They also have a super glossy top coat which promises 60% more lasting power. :eek:
Avon has some nice shades as well. their gel line is good, i have a few, but the one i wear often is Antarctica. A blue inky black. I PREFER ESSENCE MORE THOUGH!!!

PearlyQueen

So who's buying the Enchanted Mystery Shimmer polishes then?
I'm undecided...
I honestly thought the monthlies were history, was most shocked to get the email today. And shimmers, not holos, that puts me off a bit. Maybe I'll get a couple and see what I think.
I had planned to buy Jan and Feb this time, and skip March and April because I haven't been a fan of those for the last two years - this may or may not be coincidence, but I suspect that she always does spring colours for those, which I don't tend to go for - and March has a tendency to be green, probably for St Patrick's day.
Can you tell she's thrown me!!??!!

Anitacska

Most appropriate! I think it looks well done!

Thank you!

So who's buying the Enchanted Mystery Shimmer polishes then?
I'm undecided...
I honestly thought the monthlies were history, was most shocked to get the email today. And shimmers, not holos, that puts me off a bit. Maybe I'll get a couple and see what I think.
I had planned to buy Jan and Feb this time, and skip March and April because I haven't been a fan of those for the last two years - this may or may not be coincidence, but I suspect that she always does spring colours for those, which I don't tend to go for - and March has a tendency to be green, probably for St Patrick's day.
Can you tell she's thrown me!!??!!

I'm pretty sure I won't. I've had enough of the mysteries and the fact that they're shimmers really puts me off. I don't really feel like spending $16 on a shimmer. Especially as I'll be buying the entire Femme Fatale set this weekend. Plus I need the new Glams too. If they're that nice, I might start buying again and I have a feeling plenty of them will be up for sale soon after the pre-order anyway. So yeah, that's a no from me.

Anitacska

I think Taro Milk Tea and Melted Popsicle were also shimmers - I don't have any of the three though, so I can't honestly comment!

That's why I'm pretty sure I don't need the mysteries, never bothered with these cremes. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this announcement. Firstly a lot of people are sick of her mysteries now and secondly they're not interested in shimmers at $16.

Anneri

I'd love to have TMT, but then, FF makes great shimmers, and I can't be bothered with the 'mystery' and 16$.
Also, did you guys see that you can actually order two per person?!

Anitacska

I'd love to have TMT, but then, FF makes great shimmers, and I can't be bothered with the 'mystery' and 16$.
Also, did you guys see that you can actually order two per person?!

Yes, that's really odd. Who would want to buy more than one each unless they're resellers? I'm guessing the EP secondary market will be even more saturated now than before.

Anitacska

Last night I finally got around to removing my Easter mani, it was too cute and too much hard work to remove before then, lol. Current mani is Hits Mari Moon Daring with Dance Legend Hell Money on the accents with some wonky stamping.

20160330_142328.jpg 20160330_142257.jpg 20160330_142235.jpg

PearlyQueen

New mani is Glam Polish Nani:

nani 1.JPG nani 2.JPG nani 3.JPG nani 4.JPG

I'm surprised at how much tipwear I have after just a day, though that may be down to my somewhat old topcoat.

Latest posts