Nail Polish Haul - Illamasqua, Zoya, ORLY, OPI and Rokk96

aussiemacluvrrr

This week I got a stack of nail polishes and my Helmer!
greengrin.gif
Here's some pics of what I got..

eb7ghd.jpg

Zoya Kelly, Cheryl, Edyta, Burke, Julieanne, Shawn

24kyxck.jpg

Essie Pretty Edgy, CND Amethyst Sparkle, CND Crimson Sparkle

1z3romv.jpg

Illamasqua Lament and Baptiste

5y9l3l.jpg

OPI Cuckoo For This Colour, Ski Teal We Drop, From A to Z-urich, Diva of Geneva, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

2nkuudu.jpg

Rokk96 Bejeweled, I'll Be Frank, Hypnotic

mystery

loving all of these colours!
especially the illamasqua ones
smiles.gif
how much do they retail for here in AUS?

Almus

Awesome haul. Ski teal we drop from OPI seems a lot like Suzy says Feng Shui from the Tokyo collection in your picture, although from some swatches I've seen, they should be pretty different. Do you have both? Can you confirm is Ski teal is darker? TIA!

hawaii02

I recently just got the Teal color and A to Z-urich myself. Please post when you do any of the Zoya's on nails. I would love to see!!

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almus
Awesome haul. Ski teal we drop from OPI seems a lot like Suzy says Feng Shui from the Tokyo collection in your picture, although from some swatches I've seen, they should be pretty different. Do you have both? Can you confirm is Ski teal is darker? TIA!

Hey there, yep Ski Teal We Drop is definitely darker. That initial picture wasn't colour accurate.. Here is a pic that gives a better representation of the colour
greengrin.gif

1zzhnw0.jpg

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I recently just got the Teal color and A to Z-urich myself. Please post when you do any of the Zoya's on nails. I would love to see!!

Will do
greengrin.gif