Nail treatment

CandiGirl21

Have any of you ladies ever used or know of a product that helps get nail thicker? My nails are terrible thin. Although I used a nail hardener, I still want them thicker.

Can you all help a sista out? LOL
th_dunno.gif

CandiGirl21

I've heard of nail tek... and have always brushed it off... Hmm?

I'm going to need more responses first. thanks though

CandiGirl21

Okay, so prior to posting this I used Sally Hansen's Strong nails now treatment and it sucks like hell. Used it for two full weeks and there's no improvement.

for the past four days I tried this China Glaze nail strengthener and growth formula and this sucker works! I was recently in a situation where my nail should have broken off, but it didn't!
thmbup.gif
There wasn't even a stress mark in the nail. I love this stuff and this weekend I'm going to sally's beauty supply to get more!
yes.gif

ashleydenise

I haven't used CG Strengthener, but I want to try it. I use Nail Tek II and I'm noticing that my nails do seem stronger, but I only recently started wearing nail polish at all times so I'm wondering if that's also helping.

kkischer04

I've been using Nail Tel foundation 3, with polishes, for 3 weeks, and theres a crazy difference in my opinion... I did file em down just because I'm trying to get them in a good shape, but I see it's helping! SO I'm gonna go get the Nail Tek top coat next I think...

UndeadSuburbia

I use a mixture of things. I use Nail Tek Foundation 2? (The one for splitting nails). I noticed a HUGE difference within the first week! Then a couple coats of whatever polish (usually CG lol) and then I finish with Seche Vite (sp?) Fast Dry Top Coat. Not only does it dry really fast but it makes my nails rock hard! Before my nails would spit and break almost everyday. Now my manicures last all week! Hope that helps.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

If you want your nails to grow in thicker, a treatment isn't necessarily going to do that. Try taking vitamins and supplements that will help for your nails to grow thicker. I have found that OPI Nail Envy is my favorite strengthener, but if you want nails that are physically thicker look into supplements.

fly_easy

Nail Magic! I swear by this stuff. You can get it from Sally's.
I'm actually about to apply it now. I pretty much wear it whenever I apply nail polish. It's my base coat.

JamaicanDiva2

Nail Tek II!!! OR Nailtiques II but it's the exact same thing as Nail Tek II but twice the price!!! I read online that one of the companies was started by a husband & wife team but they got a divorce and the other one started the other company...not sure if this is 100% true but it makes sense cuz i've bought SEVERAL bottles of each one and tested them separately and can't tell the difference! The ingredients are the same, etc... they both work! I used Nailtiques II first and loved it, but the store i got it at stopped carrying it so I tried Nail Tek II and will switch to this cuz it's HALF the price!!!

HTH

PS you can totally tell the difference in your nails in like one week!