Naked Deep Dark Pigment

sss215

Hi,

Does anyone have this pigment? Do you have a swatch for it or a look with it? I am leaning towards it, but I would love to see it swatched on someone with a similar skin tone as me. Thanks in advance!

makeba

sleepyhead posted swatches of many pigments on July 6,10. Its the last page of the Product swatch section (pigments)

Soundclash

Allow me to rave, this pigment is so beautiful. I'm use the color Khartoum in Sheer Matte for reference and this pigment is a great cheek highlight, tear duct highlight and brown highlight. I use it daily in some way or the other. I have yet to actually use it on the lid as a shadow but its so pretty. I was hoping it would have been a bit darker so it could have match my skin tone with a sheen. But I love it for a natural cheek highlight.

sss215

^^^ thanks for your review. i got a sample of it and wore it today... it is a good highlight color! i used it on my lid. The color turned up being a shimmered nude perfect compliment to the darker outer V i did.

i hear you on wishing it was a tad darker, but useful none the less. maybe tomorrow i will get some natural light and swatch all three naked pigments for the brown girls.

Nepenthe

I picked up samples of the Dark and Deep Dark Naked pigments.. and I think they're gorgeous. They've got the same softness that the original pigment has, which is so versatile in usage.

I too was a bit disappointed in the darkness of the colours though. Ideally, the Deep Dark should have been Dark with a deeper shade used for Deep Dark.

Definitely recommend checking them out if you have an opportunity. I'll try to remember to take a photo of some swatches later on today.