Name that Lippie !!!!

MandyVanHook

RH is perfect every time on me too!
Yeah, idk why so many people had issues.
shrugs.gif

MandyVanHook

It looks pretty on you, it reminds me of Morning Rose :) I love frost, in fact I love all MAC textures, they are quite unique I think.
I love all the finishes, too. Costa Chic is a really pretty, color, but unfortunately it's a bit difficult to capture on camera. Definitely brighter than Morning Rose.

Dominique33

I love all the finishes, too. Costa Chic is a really pretty, color, but unfortunately it's a bit difficult to capture on camera. Definitely brighter than Morning Rose.
It's a beautiful shade :) MAC has been eating my wallet for around 3 years mostly for lipsticks
mac_wishlist.gif
I think MAC has every range of colours and textures, it's really impressive.

Dominique33

Here our local MAC store receives only around 5 lipsticks for each colour, it means that you have to stand in front of the store 15 mn before the opening ! Each LE collection is sold out the day after the official launch, I mean everything from the collection ! Crazy but true !

MandyVanHook

Here our local MAC store receives only around 5 lipsticks for each colour, it means that you have to stand in front of the store 15 mn before the opening ! Each LE collection is sold out the day after the official launch, I mean everything from the collection ! Crazy but true !
I always refuse to go to the store for the limited edition stuff. I just can't stand the thought of it.

Dominique33

I always refuse to go to the store for the limited edition stuff. I just can't stand the thought of it.
My local MAC store is really great, the MAC people are so nice. And I can't order online, I was successful with Proenza & Schouler ( only 1 blush ), I still dont' know how ? It is almost impossible to order online, unless you stay 24h/24 behind your computer. Do you order on line ?

MandyVanHook

My local MAC store is really great, the MAC people are so nice. And I can't order online, I was successful with Proenza & Schouler ( only 1 blush ), I still dont' know how ? It is almost impossible to order online, unless you stay 24h/24 behind your computer. Do you order on line ?
Yes, almost always. I only get maybe 10% of my Mac purchases at the counter.

Dominique33

Yes, almost always. I only get maybe 10% of my Mac purchases at the counter.
thud.gif
Quite the opposite here lol but I have no other choice, the MAC store is small but really very nice. I wish I could post swatches but my lips are bleeding a bit, I apply 3-4 layers each time, that's why, today I wore a Guerlain one.

HerGreyness, we're expecting you to post
pompom.gif

MandyVanHook

thud.gif
Quite the opposite here lol but I have no other choice, the MAC store is small but really very nice. I wish I could post swatches but my lips are bleeding a bit, I apply 3-4 layers each time, that's why, today I wore a Guerlain one.

HerGreyness, we're expecting you to post
pompom.gif
My nearest counter is 45 minutes away so I usually don't like to deal with the hassle. The employees are mostly nice, but I have encountered some less than friendly ones, too. Yes, HerGreyness, we're waiting!