Nars #21 ITA contour brush

Tatiana87

On the Nordstrom site it has a backordered date of June 30. I can't believe how fast these brushes go. I finally got lucky and ordered 1.
cheerleader.gif

Maris Crane

For some reason, on the bay's website, it leads me directly to a broken link, no price listed. I'm fine with splurging on a brush, but I'm going to get as much out of it as I can. I want those HBC points!
whistle.gif

thebloomroom

ugh i placed an order on the nars website a week ago and got a backorder notification today for mid-july. damn this brush!! i knew i should have just gone to the store.

Ayanna

ugh i placed an order on the nars website a week ago and got a backorder notification today for mid-july. damn this brush!! i knew i should have just gone to the store.
Nars is on my last nerve this year! I received the same email about the backorder. I'd like to know why they debited my account when they don't even have the product in stock.

Luckily I ordered one from Nordies too, and it should be here tomorrow.

butterflyeyes

If anyone knows where the long handled ITA is still available please let me know. I decide all late that I want to get it as part of my bday gifts to myself lol but can't find it anywhere.

allthingsglam

If anyone knows where the long handled ITA is still available please let me know. I decide all late that I want to get it as part of my bday gifts to myself lol but can't find it anywhere.
it was in stock about two weeks ago on nordstrom and nars.com they both sent me a email about it its going out of stock fast because it was mia for months i hope u find one for your birthday

erine1881

Thanks for posting this. Went ahead and ordered through them then canceled my order with Neiman Marcus. They kept pushing back the shipment date
Oh good! I just happened to check there while i was looking to buy some of their larger than life eyeliners.

butterflyeyes

Oh good! I just happened to check there while i was looking to buy some of their larger than life eyeliners.
I didn't think to check back on there. I've been waiting for MONTHS for them to approve my pro discount (applied late last year!)...but so glad you checked lol. Getting this brush has felt like a Special Ops mission lol

thebloomroom

NARS was supposed to re-fulfill my order. Not sure if I should place it myself, if it's been in stock 4 days and they havent done it for me yet they probably aren't going to..

butterflyeyes

NARS was supposed to re-fulfill my order. Not sure if I should place it myself, if it's been in stock 4 days and they havent done it for me yet they probably aren't going to..
Did you call them to check on the status? Definitely should to make sure they are sending it. If you don't want to risk it selling out again you could re-order and if necessary cancel the original order. :shrugs:

thebloomroom

Did you call them to check on the status? Definitely should to make sure they are sending it. If you don't want to risk it selling out again you could re-order and if necessary cancel the original order.
shrugs.gif
I emailed them but got no reply. I ended up placing it again and picked up a free orgasm mini