NARS addicts--help me complete this look idea!!

tiramisu

or, steer me in another direction!!

Okay, first things first, I am going to be wearing a silk tricotine red dress for an event in the mid to late spring, and it is like a punchy red.
It is a Jcrew dress so if you know them, they like some vibrant hues... the color is called "geranium" (if you know your silly JCrew names for colors LOL). I am wishing I could post a pic now!!

I am an NW 20 in Mac (deauville in Nars), but I will be pretty tanned then but not overly-- like NW 25, tops haha
I have lt. blonde hair/blue eyes.. I have a pic in my profile if it helps..?
I was thinking of doing a ginger/bronze smokey eye for this look... I prefer to play up my eyes and the hue of this red dress, it reminds me more of a summery shade.

Any opinions? and how would you complete it... go all NARS for me, I know you can!!
I would love to use cream e/s in granada but unsure of what shades I should go with to smoke it out, like a dark bronze, or dark brown?

what blush would you think would go well with this? Maybe something like Luster, Sertao, or what blush?

any lip recs for a look like this?

TIA!
winkiss.gif

tiramisu

frocher, you are awesome...I have several of these shades already and could easily try this out (plus it give me an excuse to go shopping for NARS)
Thanks!!

tiramisu

Thanks Jin... I am going with Sertao for the look, I hope to post a pic in a couple weeks of the look I am using for this!
wavey.gif

Kuuipo

Try the Kalahari and Cheyenne eye duos with the Sertao blush and lips in Kiss or Christine.

_Ella_

For a nice smokey eye combo you can use the Corfu Cream E/S and blend it out with Nightclubbing E/S. Inner rims can be lined with a simple black eyepencil. Corfu and Nightclubbing are so nice together! Smokey with a glamourous hue over it.

I am a NARS artist, so you are in luck!!!
thmbup.gif

Okay lets start at the beginning...

First if you think that you may be too tan for Deauville then I would go with Barcelona or even St. Tropez.

Eyes: Since you want to use Granada, I would use that as my base for the eyes and then I personally like the bronze half of Key Largo with some Cyprus, and then wet Galapagos (this color is sooo hot) and use as liner, and if you want a little darker, use Galapagos in crease in addition or instead of Key Largo.

Cheeks: Laguna Bronzer, Sertao or Luster (or both mixed), and Albatross as your cheek highlight as well as brow bone and tearduct highlight (I'm obsessed with this produt!). For longer wear, use South Beach multiple first, then apply powder bronzer over.

Lips: Cafe con Leche Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (golden brown), on top I'd do Sandpiper gloss for deeper lip or Moonfleet (my fav gloss) or Greek Holiday over for a golden sparkle.

I just did a makeover today with most of these colors my client looked like a bronze goddess!!! And don't forget some Body Glow to give your skin that bronze glow!!!