NARS Audacious Lipstick

mel33t

I love the colors and swatches!! Can't wait for these I might have to switch my budget around for the fall collection. I see at least four or five colors I'd like.

Aquamarine1543

"To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the launch of 30 models of lipstick, will be available in September 18."

I think it's the release date in Japan, so I guess they'll come out at the end of Aug or in the beginning of Sep in the US.
Btw, the source said they're all 30, but 40 in the pic.lol

Source: weibo

Aquamarine1543

The European release date is Sep 1st, so I guess it's possible in the middle of Aug or on Sep 1st in the US.
Plus, they're all 40 shades.(already feel sorry for my wallet.
weeping.gif
)

http://iconosquare.com/p/757219931648300125_985493972
paying tribute to its roots with the launch of a 40-shade range of #audacious #Lipsticks, each named after strong, rule-breaking women!! Available starting Sept 1st

Aquamarine1543

And here's the whole names of 40 (but no color story yet.).
Source: from my source

Angela
Anita
Anna
Annabella
Audrey
Barbara
Bette
Brigitte
Carmen
Catherine
Charlotte
Claudia
Deborah
Dominique
Fanny
Geraldine
Grace
Greta
Ingrid
Jane
Janet
Jeanne
Julie
Juliette
Kelly
Lana
Leslie
Liv
Marisa
Marlene
Michiyo
Natalie
Olivia
Raquel
Rita
Sandra
Silvia
Vanessa
Vera
Vivien

Aquamarine1543

I just found out the U.S launch month is August, but I don't know the exact date since my source gave me three different dates.lol
Aug 1st, Aug 15th or at the end of Aug. So I don't know which one is the right one. But hopefully it's Aug 1st or 15th. I'm dying to get them.

Monsy

OMG I just discovered this thread. I am in so much trouble!!! Are these supposed to be LE? I hope not.

Aquamarine1543

awesome! so what happens to current lipsticks? are their revamping that line or what?
According to my source, half of them will be discontinued. I don't know which items, but I saw Love Devotion and some of them aren't already available at NARS website. I mean I couldn't see them at all! And Audacious lipsticks are categorized as a prestige line just like Dual-intensity eyeshadows and more expensive than current ones. ($29 or $30 or so). They're magnetic cases.

Monsy

And I did hear that NARS is going more for luxury like DIor and other HE brands... this just confirms it

Aquamarine1543

And I did hear that NARS is going more for luxury like DIor and other HE brands... this just confirms it
Yes, but I don't like it at all because I don't see any reasonable reason. Dior, Chanel or YSL are luxurious designer brands (not only cosmetics as we know) for a long time ago so to speak, but NARS? Even if I love NARS, I don't understand them.