NARS blush A to Z!

anguria

Ohh god, i want the *Super Orgasm* soo bad! Nice collection again
drools.gif

babyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur
wow what a collection. which one do you use the most? they look so clean.

Luster and Sin are my two favorites right now, and Super Orgasm =)

hkgirl

i get annoyed when people say why do you need so much makeup but this is one investment that's so worth it, i LOVE nars blushes, you're collection is beautiful.

M.A.C. head.

Oooohhhhh So jealous!

I just bought my first NARS blush a few weeks ago. I haven't really worn it because I don't really know how. The one I got is Taj Mahal. I'd been wanting it for so long because it's such a beautiful color, I just don't know how to make it work.

babyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgirl
i get annoyed when people say why do you need so much makeup but this is one investment that's so worth it, i LOVE nars blushes, you're collection is beautiful.

Thanks! Aside from this collection, I actually have a fairly small stash. I have a couple NARS e/s duos and palettes and a few NARS lipsticks, and other than that, I have like 2 mascaras, 1 foundation, 1 powder, 1 eyeliner, 1 eyebrow pencil. But I do really love these blushes, and I actually wear at least 1 every day! =)

babyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Oooohhhhh So jealous!

I just bought my first NARS blush a few weeks ago. I haven't really worn it because I don't really know how. The one I got is Taj Mahal. I'd been wanting it for so long because it's such a beautiful color, I just don't know how to make it work.

Honestly Taj Mahal is one of like 4 that I haven't even touched yet. The color of that one scares me, and I'm afraid I can't make it work on me. I would apply it very very lightly with a skunk brush or fan brush! Good luck!

hawaii02

Nice collection!!
drools.gif
I have only Deep Throat. I'm wanting a nice peachy shade (DT is pinky-peach on me
smiles.gif
).

photogeek

thank you so so much for this!
my poor orgasm has more pan showing than product left, lol-- there's a little rim of blush left around an empty pan, very sad, but also a sense of accomplishment (lol? if that makes sense?)....annyway, thanks much, between this and the mischievous (sorry, IDK if she spells it differently) 3D smokey eyes tutorial, I have come to the conclusion that I need to own Gilda.
like NOW.
lol
tong.gif

think I have to wait, but manohman is it pretty.
meg

ps- I know it's like picking a favorite child, but which ones do you find yourself reaching for most often? curious what you have in constant rotation, thanks again
smiles.gif

nursee81

Thanks so much for the pic. its making me want to go out and buy a NARS blush. But i think I will be waiting and saving up for the Sephora F&F sale.

babyso

Quote:
Originally Posted by photogeek
ps- I know it's like picking a favorite child, but which ones do you find yourself reaching for most often? curious what you have in constant rotation, thanks again
smiles.gif

Luster is one of my absolute favs, it is the perfect color! I also really love Oasis, and Sin. And Albatross is a definite must have, I use that one every day with everything. =)

cocodivatime

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Oooohhhhh So jealous!

Don't be scared. LOL. its great color!! It was one of my first NARS blushes along with Exhibit A. (I started with two of the boldest colors ever. LOL)

Try to apply it with a skunk brush if you have one. I have a NC44 and Bare escentuals dark skin tone so I can pull off a little more color ....but even still I find that I only need one swipe across the blush and its enough for both cheeks.

It's very concentrated so I find that less is more. Start off with just a little and blend blend. Then add more if you need. Its so pretty. No matter what skin tone you are everyone seems to love this color.

Anachronism86

Wow. Your collection is massive and quite helpful.
It's really nice to see all the colors against one another.
Seeing Zen in your photo makes me reaaaally want it for countouring.
I'm pale and it looks like its a nice choice.
TY! <3