NARS blushes for WOC

VampyCouture

I finally picked up NYX cream blushes in Orange and Hot Pink. Now I'll see if I like cream blushes and will experiment with layering powder blush on top. I'll try Orange and Taj Mahal first.
I LOVE Nyx cream blushes! Let me know how you like them! I'm going to wear a Nyx cream blush tomorrow, just don't know which one yet!

auriannjag42

so i decide to give torrid a shot...*crosses fingers* i hope it was the right choice...so now i am awaiting the arrival of torrid and luster...now to start my mac blush collection...suggestion ladies...i have mac raizin, breezy and dirty plum

sss215

so i decide to give torrid a shot...*crosses fingers* i hope it was the right choice...so now i am awaiting the arrival of torrid and luster...now to start my mac blush collection...suggestion ladies...i have mac raizin, breezy and dirty plum
I suggest you check out the pro selections first. They are really best in show when it comes to MAC blushes as they have the best pigmentation: Devil, Salsarose, Burnt Pepper. Rhubarb, Azalea and Full Fuchsia if they still have it. I love these.
Did you have to enable me? LOL!! I've been thinking very hard about getting that blush and the new orange shadow. I'm going to the mall this weekend.
I want it too. It's a true orange that doesn't lean too red. I like that

sss215

I've been meaning to pick up NYX Hot Pink. My BFF did my face for my birthday last year and used it as a lipstick on me. :eyelove: I posted in the other NARS thread but I'm still at a crossroad between Gina and Gilda. Help!
Gilda. It shows up on everyone. Gina, it's more pigmented on lighter complexions. I have both and Gina is not a full on colorful blush for me, I use it as a highlight with my orange blushes and over MAC's Fabulush CCB.

Slimmycakes

Gilda. It shows up on everyone. Gina, it's more pigmented on lighter complexions. I have both and Gina is not a full on colorful blush for me, I use it as a highlight with my orange blushes and over MAC's Fabulush CCB.
Thanks a lot for your input. Much appreciated.

Copperhead

The shadow is nice but I didn't pick it up because I have MACs orange e/s
Yeah I know. We're a bunch of enablers over here. LOL. I have MAC's Orange too. I was wondering how the new Nars orange shadow compares to MAC's Rule e/s. Do you know how the NARS shadow compares to MAC's Rule?

BeautyByLele

Yeah I know. We're a bunch of enablers over here. LOL. I have MAC's Orange too. I was wondering how the new Nars orange shadow compares to MAC's Rule e/s. Do you know how the NARS shadow compares to MAC's Rule?
No, sorry I don't. I refuse to get Persia... I refuse to get Persia (gotta keep telling myself this) hehehe ... its so pretty though !!!

sss215

Rule was a little more red than Persia when I swatched them together.

DILLIGAF

Thanks to you ladies I went and swatched Luster. Now my sister and I are lusting over this blush its a beautiful highlight once blended in.

auriannjag42

i just got my luster and torrid in the mail the other day and luster has made me fall in love with nars all over again
Thanks to you ladies I went and swatched Luster. Now my sister and I are lusting over this blush its a beautiful highlight once blended in.

That1980sGirl

I got my first NARS blush dolce vita last week and I love it. The sales lady pointed out seduction but i felt like it looks like prom princess am I wrong?

sss215

I grabbed luster last night, instant love! Had no idea NARS blushes were $29.00 now. Last one I got was $26.00.

auriannjag42

i just knew when i swatched it i would fall in love and I've been mad because i have yet to use it...but Im gonna attempt to do a look tomorrow for work
I grabbed luster last night, instant love! Had no idea NARS blushes were $29.00 now. Last one I got was $26.00.

auriannjag42

i just knew when i swatched it i would fall in love and I've been mad because i have yet to use it...but Im gonna attempt to do a look tomorrow for work

Latest posts