Nars Brumes / Sephora Haul FOTD

Temptasia

Hey everyone!

Just a look using some new products I got from Sephora last week. The Perfection Primer and Sephora brand highlighting blush for the glowy effect! You can't tell in these pictures but I really like the pink pearl glow I get when the light hits the skin.

Face:
Sephora Perfection Primer
MUFE Mat Velvet 35
NARS Loose Powder in Beach
Sephora Blush Me! Trio in Rose

Eyes:
MAC Expresso e/s for brows
TFSI Primer
NARS e/s Alhambra I as highlight
NARS e/s duo Brumes I in the crease & Brumes II on lower lashline
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Covergirl Lash Blast
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Quo lashes in 803

Lips:
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss - I Want Candy
Sephora Blush Me! Trio in Rose

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

Thanks for looking!

swedishlina

So beautiful and classic. It looks really fresh and clean. I love the lips and cheeks, but the eyes are the killer.

Shadowy Lady

you always look so polished and your skin is amazing! How do you like the MUFE matte velvet? I love my HD but I wanna also try Matte velvet

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
you always look so polished and your skin is amazing! How do you like the MUFE matte velvet? I love my HD but I wanna also try Matte velvet

I like mat velvet for myself because of how light it feels on and the color is the perfect match for my skin. I would not suggest it if you have dry skin though. You would definitely need to moisturize really well or have a good primer underneath. I have not tried HD so I cannot compare the two.

In this FOTD, I sheered out the mat velvet with the perfection primer before putting it on my face. I also find that it's better to apply mat velvet with clean fingers...lightly patting it on where you need it and blend gently. It dries really quickly so you need to work fast.

Thanks girls
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

I LOVE VS beauty rush lipgloss. I just barely started using it (got it as a bday present). Very pretty FOTD too!
smiles.gif