NARS Discontinued products

lenchen

Hi everyone! I was looking for a nars discontinued thread and I didn't find one. Mods I hope it's ok if I start a discontinued thread where everyone can mention NARS products that are/will be disconitnued. Speaking of which, the matte bronzing stick was recently disconituned
Rapa Rui

WhatWouldJoanDo

In Canada the NARs New York eyeshadow is rumoured to soon become discontinued. I have a hunch there are a decent sized list of things being discontinued - I'd double up on a favourite and leave it unopened just in case.

WhatWouldJoanDo

I came across a blog from 2008 that showed eyeshadows called Twisted and Sugarbaby, not sure if it was LE or since discontinued.

DILLIGAF

I came across a blog from 2008 that showed eyeshadows called Twisted and Sugarbaby, not sure if it was LE or since discontinued.

I actually own Twisted. I got it when Browne's & Co in South Beach closed their retail section. I was able to score it for $5. I've never seen it since.

MarieMary

I think the lip stains are discontinued, which is a shame, because I absolutely love everything about Sayonara! Actually the lip stain / gloss duos are still available in the US, but not in Europe (I hav'nt checked Asia).

BadBadGirl

Is Strawberry Fields gloss dc'd or does it pop up every so often? After wanting it for so long, I go to the site and it is not there!

MarieMary

Is Strawberry Fields gloss dc'd or does it pop up every so often? After wanting it for so long, I go to the site and it is not there!
Strawberry Fields was limited edition. So if it's no longer on the website, it's because it's sold out.