NARS duos for blue eyes?

sayah

Hi lovelies!

I'm looking for a couple of duos to bring out my grey/blue eyes. I don't have any NARS eye products yet, so give a virgin some help, please!
curtsey.gif

I have a bit of a Snow White thing going on with fair skin and dark brown hair, if that helps.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Mediteranee is another good one to bring out your eyes ...... with your colouring Dogon may look special for a smokey look.

Ejka

In order to give good advice, it'd be useful to know what you preferences are - e.g do you like colour or do you prefer neutrals? My colouring is very similar and I absolutely love Dogon. If you follow general colour theory, orange (as the ladies above me stated) is the best colour to bring out blue eyes. However, I find it quite tricky because my skin is too fair with neutral undertones and does not mesh well with orange. Due to my work environment and the fact that orange requires some time and work, I much rather reach for Kalahari (which also always makes my eyes super clear and sparkly and brings out the blue in them). But, like I said, my current favourite is Dogon - I've already raved about it in the summer collection thread.

sayah

Thanks for all the opinions!

Like Ejka, I'm afraid orange and I just don't match well. Dogon is superpretty, as well as Sugarland and Kalahari. I have a lot of purples, bronze/gold/apricot shadows already, but I wouldn't say no to a few more. If there is a dark green that I've missed that works well with blue eyes, I'd love some input on that! I've tried Night Porter but it just looked a black glittery mess on my lids. Beautiful shade in the box, though.