NARS Eye-Opening Act collection (Spring 2015)

lenamonster

Thanks @lenamonster! I'm curious to know how you think the velvet shadow pencils perform versus the soft touch shadow pencils. I'm hoping for MUCH better.
I do like the soft touch shadow pencils but I know some do not like the formula. This seems much more pigmented and I think it def. "sets" vs the soft touch shadow pencil. Once you apply the velvet shadow stick you have time to blend it out or just leave it how you applied and then after a few minutes you can't move the pigment around anymore. Also they are twist up, so no sharpening!

Monsy

thanks lenamonster!

I just ordered multiple and Inoubliable Coup D'oeil
cheerleader.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I do like the soft touch shadow pencils but I know some do not like the formula. This seems much more pigmented and I think it def. "sets" vs the soft touch shadow pencil. Once you apply the velvet shadow stick you have time to blend it out or just leave it how you applied and then after a few minutes you can't move the pigment around anymore. Also they are twist up, so no sharpening!
Thanks [@]lenamonster[/@]! My issue with the formula is just to do with the difficulty getting it to set. I had an embarrassing incident wearing eyeliner combined with a soft touch pencil

Monsy

my palette from nordstrom just shipped and I am still waiting on multiple. I also ordered Sweet dreams lipgloss

Monsy

ughhh nordstrom is driving me insane they shipped all of the stuff I ordered but they are using old recycled ups labels so I have no idea when it would be delivered

Dolly Snow

I bought some things early from my person at Nordstrom, both palettes, the St. Lucia multiple, and 2 of the Velvet Shadow Sticks. Here are some pics: Velvet Shadow Sticks in Nunavut & Glénan. Also the St. Lucia Illuminating Multiple.  Yeux Irresistible, the shadows on the left side down: Colombo, Brousse duo (left side), Coconut Grove. Right side down: All About Eve (right side), Jezebel, & Thunderball. Inoubliable Coup D'oeil palette. Right side from top to bottom: Dalliance, Pyla, Sidi Bou Saïd. Left side from top to bottom: Pandora Left side, Luberon, Pandora Right side.  

Thank you!

ryan-eh

I'm more excited about these than any other spring collections I've seen (I was really into the Chanel but it ended up mostly not working out for me). I don't wear much cool-toned makeup as a rule but I'm interested in the Inoubliable Coup d’Oeil palette. I might just go for Yeux Irresistible though (and the multiple!). Both seems overkill but . . .

Prettypackages

i think I need that multiple. I was trying to save my nordies notes for a purse or a watch... I think I need an eye palette and the multiple!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have yet to buy a multiple, but this one looks really nice. I'm always afraid they'll emphasize my pores, as a lot of shimmery things do.