NARS Eye Paints / Gel Eyeliners

MarieMary

Thanks
If it was a snake it would have bitten me! lol
You're welcome. :)
I didn't know this expression, it's a funny one! :p

Here's a picture of 5 of the Eye Paints.

Source: http://www.allure.com/beauty-products/2013/cool-new-beauty-products-of-2013?slide=8#slide=8

So the colors should be:

- Black Valley (black)
- Transvaal (grey)
- Ubangi (night blue)
- Mesopotamia (brown)
- Solomon Islands (pool blue)
- Mozambique (olive)
- Interstellar (silver)
- Iskandar (bronze)
- ???? (dark green)
- ???? (dark purple?)

shontay07108

I really don't need any eyeliners (or eye paints), but I want to try this formula since I love Nars. I don't even know which color to choose, but it definitely won't be black. I'm leaning towards dark green.

MaitaiFluff

That's exactly what I'm thinking of Shontay07108. Unfortunately, I think I'll be starting out with the black one. It seems that my Bobbi Brown gel liner has been giving my eyes quite the irritation as of late. It is probably just old, but since these are coming out so soon, I'll just replace the old with a new one of these.

sofiabud12

Thank for the vids MarieMary. Looking forward to check them out !!!!
icon_eek.gif

DILLIGAF

From the very start Ubangi has been what I've been after. I think I will be adding the dark purple to my list as well.

MarieMary

Eye Paints will be $25.
Checkl the source for a picture of a pyramid of Eye Paints. :p

Source: http://www.fashionablypetite.com/2013/08/nordstrom-beauty-spot-launch-with.html

MarieMary

Yay official info, finally!

Available: September 1 at NARS / Nordstrom

Quote: For Fall 2013, NARS introduces Eye Paint, a must-have for beauty lovers who want to elevate their eye look. Housed in a brilliant pot of high-impact pigment, this versatile product can be used as both an eyeshadow and eyeliner. The innovative weightless gel formula delivers long-lasting color that glides on smooth and dries down quickly. When used as eyeliner, pair with the new Angled Eyeliner Brush #38 for a perfectly defined eye. Comes in 10 shades for a full range of artistry. Ophthalmologist Tested.

Black Valley - Black

Interstellar - Silver

Iskandar - Gold

Mesopotamia - Brown

Mozambique - Olive

Snake Eyes - Black with green shimmer

Solomon Islands - Turquoise blue

Tatar - Black with purple shimmer

Transvaal - Grey

Ubangi - Black with blue shimmer

Source: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/08/nars-eye-paint-collection.html

Monsy

Snake eyes, Tatar , Ubangi and Transvaal! Omg so beautiful

I wanna know how they perform. They are a lot more expensive than fluidlines which I LOVE so these have to be MUCH better for that price

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm really curious to see how these perform versus Mac's Fluidline formula, but also against YSL's gel liners, which are my absolute favourites. As with most of the Nars line, they fall between the two on price point. I'm most interested in Tatar and Snake Eyes, since I don't really have similar shades, but basic black, brown and grey are always useful too. I'd be particularly interested in Mesopotamia if it's a COOL brown. Most browns have a warmer, reddish element that looks terrible on my eyes. I've struggled to find something that's still brown, but with a greyer, cooler tone.

Monsy

and I have to add Lancome gel eyeliners are great too! I only have one but it's really good.

MACina

pompom.gif
....thank you for sharing!

I am soooooooooo excited for them and cannot wait to see swatches and reviews!

Yay official info, finally!

Available: September 1 at NARS / Nordstrom

Black Valley - Black

Interstellar - Silver

Iskandar - Gold

Mesopotamia - Brown

Mozambique - Olive

Snake Eyes - Black with green shimmer

Solomon Islands - Turquoise blue

Tatar - Black with purple shimmer

Transvaal - Grey

Ubangi - Black with blue shimmer