NARS Fall 2014

makesmesmile

I ordered Unlawful and Dolomites. Temptalia's swatches got me!
eyelove.gif

kalexis08

i picked up Dolomite eyeshadow duo and Mandore satin pencil. waiting on Bansar satin pencil and Mauritiane multiple to be available.

Haven

I will be getting the duos and blush. Maybe the multiple too. I am not in any rush b/c I have bought a lot of products lately (including a bunch of the new dual intensity shadows), and I need to cool it a bit. Plus I will wait for other retailers to get it.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Got word from an employee at the NARS boutique that NARS is pulling the Mauritanie multiple off the table (won't be in the collection). I don't know why; I had a chance to try it on and it's BEAUTIFUL! :(

MarieMary

Got word from an employee at the NARS boutique that NARS is pulling the Mauritanie multiple off the table (won't be in the collection). I don't know why; I had a chance to try it on and it's BEAUTIFUL! :(
NARS informed us it won't be part of the fall collection due to production issues.

I'd like to see it included in a future collection. :)

elegant-one

I bought the Unlawful blush today - its really pretty on. It gave definition to my cheekbones for some reason. I can takes pic tomorrow. Amber Pink (some peach) is a very accurate description. It was very very flattering on my skin, giving it beautiful natural color & definition. It does have a lot of very very small silver shimmers.
Dolomites Duo - is beautiful! The brown is a beautiful slight warm brown & the other shade (at least in Nordies lighting) was like a slight violet mauve but deep. Loved it.

Monsy

It was so dark & rainy when I got home today so I'll hopefully get some good pics tomorrow.
can not wait
cheerleader.gif

Reason I still didn't get it is that I couldn't find swatches or reviews on lighter skin. It's mostly nc30 and darker... and it looks so scary dark in the pan