NARS Fashion Night Out Collection

Haven

The products will be available for one week on the NARS site and at select locations. Is anyone thinking of getting them? What does everyone think about them?

FYI - there is a silver nail polish called space odessy and a silver eyeliner called via crispi. I am debating about getting the products.

Monsy

i was thinking about eyeliner. i am wondering is it very pigmented? because stila has the same color and it's amazing but i would rather get nars if it is as good

shadowaddict

I want to see a swatch of the polish. Butter London also has a pretty silver polish called Diamond Geezer.

missmolliecule

The nailpolish is stunning but I haven't seen the eyeliner... good news is that if you miss out on Space Oddity during FNO, it'll be a part of the Holiday color collection.

sonu

I already ordered both. I din't know that it is going to be part of holiday collex.. I could have waited.. Karen from makeup & beauty blog has swatches of both.. The eyeliner looks like Tron liner from her picture. Very pigmented.. I am close to her coloring so m hoping I'll get the same effect..

Monsy

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/put-on-your-moon-boots-nars-silver-odyssey-blasts-onto-counters-next-week/

IS via crispi also going to be repromoted in Holiday collection?

missmolliecule

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/product-reviews/put-on-your-moon-boots-nars-silver-odyssey-blasts-onto-counters-next-week/

IS via crispi also going to be repromoted in Holiday collection?

No, Via Crispi will NOT be a part of the Holiday collection. Only the nailpolish will. So if you're having trouble deciding, just go with the liner for now!

missmolliecule

I already ordered both. I din't know that it is going to be part of holiday collex.. I could have waited.. Karen from makeup & beauty blog has swatches of both.. The eyeliner looks like Tron liner from her picture. Very pigmented.. I am close to her coloring so m hoping I'll get the same effect..

Only the nailpolish will be in the collection, NOT the eyeliner! So don't feel bad :)

sonu

Only the nailpolish will be in the collection, NOT the eyeliner! So don't feel bad :)

Ahh now that was comforting... Thank You!!
yahoo.gif

Haven

I am still debating about the eyeliner. Do I need it? Is it dated? I really don't know. I hate when products are so limited, and I have to decide based on blog pics. I really would like to test it in person.