Nars Foundation Primer

Eemaan

anyone tried this? any good?

does it do what it says on the tin?

hmm.gif

lacor

This is my favorite primer. It feels very soothing on my face and doesn't feel greasy or make my skin oily. I can definately tell a big difference in the way my make-up looks when I don't use it and when I do.

SELFstyled

I've been using a sample of this & I have to say it's great! It's not sticky, greasy nor does it break me out (which is what happened when I sampled Smashbox & MAC's primer - ick!). My skin looks smoother when I have it on & I will be picking up the full size one next time I'm in Sephora. Definitely pick up a sample to try so you know if it'll work for you.
smiles.gif

2prettie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELFstyled
I've been using a sample of this & I have to say it's great! It's not sticky, greasy nor does it break me out (which is what happened when I sampled Smashbox & MAC's primer - ick!). My skin looks smoother when I have it on & I will be picking up the full size one next time I'm in Sephora. Definitely pick up a sample to try so you know if it'll work for you.
smiles.gif

I'd hate to sound stupid (I do it so often and well for that matter) but, where would I pick up a sample of this? Do they have samples at Sephora? Thanks in advance.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2prettie
I'd hate to sound stupid (I do it so often and well for that matter) but, where would I pick up a sample of this? Do they have samples at Sephora? Thanks in advance.

You can go to your local counter or Sephora and ask them to make a sample for you.

BunnyBunnyBunny

I had it, and I think it was a big waste of money. If feels absolutely WONDERFUL on the skin. Very smooth and light, and nice. But it made no difference in my makeup application or any difference in the final result. I much prefer MAC's Prep + Prime. $10 cheaper, and it gives a very noticable smooth and beautiful result under any foundation.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensbarbie1017
IMO, its a huge waste of money. its all BS (i work for nars, dont tell my boss i told you this! LOL)

haha! at least your honest! most people who work for makeup companies boast about the products to sell more but im glad theres opposites lol