NARS Foundation Pump *Spreading the news*

DollyGirl92

On the USA site, not the UK one yet but where you select your foundation colour, right at the bottom there is the optional foundation pump for $6!

Sorry if somebody beat me to sharing this!

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazerella
Yay! I wonder when it'll be available in the UK...

Hopefully pretty soon, maybe a couple weeks, I might e-mail them later and ask.

Shadowy Lady

that's funny coz I went in to get a new bottle of sheer glow today (I'm in Canada) and they told me that the pump won't be sold till next year :/

Ingenue

I just find it hilarious that they're SELLING the pump. It should just come with the foundation as an option. Lack of a pump is just dated and potentially unsanitary for professional artists. I ended up getting pumps for my NARS foundations by being extra nice to the salesperson(s).

kimmae17

I just ordered one! theres currently a promo for 18% off an order of $75 or more, and the pump got me to $76. yay!

Teex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingenue
I just find it hilarious that they're SELLING the pump. It should just come with the foundation as an option. Lack of a pump is just dated and potentially unsanitary for professional artists. I ended up getting pumps for my NARS foundations by being extra nice to the salesperson(s).

They sell it without the pump because Francois Nars originally designed and made the foundation so that you have to pour a bit out onto your fingers first- to warm the product. And I've read/watched many reviews from people saying that they love to apply it with their fingers the most- since it gives the best finish.

Hope this helps.
yes.gif

user79

I fill the foundation into an empty moisturizer bottle I have that has a pump. Saves the environment and my wallet! I hate foundations without pumps. $6 for a pump is a rip off.

shimmergrass

yeah it should come as part of the foundation. i have heard that in departmental stores if you talk nicely with nars sales people they might throw in a pump for free.

SUMM3RxBABii

Yeah, I was sooo disappointed!

When I bought it at sephora, since the testers had pumps, I was pretty excited it would come with a pump, but when I opened it, I was like...what the hell? They did take it out or something? But yeah, we shouldn't pay for the pump, it should come with it because not all of us like using our fingers and sticking out brushes in there or pouring the wrong amount.

Beauty11111

I asked the sa on Wednesday and she said that it isn’t available in store yet :-(. I considered purchasing it online but I can’t justify spending £5 on the pump and a further £6.00 on postage :-s.

*Katie*

Quote:
I asked the sa on Wednesday and she said that it isn’t available in store yet :-(. I considered purchasing it online but I can’t justify spending £5 on the pump and a further £6.00 on postage :-s.
Hey, I emailed them regarding this and they gave me a free shipping code (which doesnt work) but should HOPEFULLY help you

WhatWouldJoanDo

I got the NARS foundation pump! But I am careful to not over-tighten it because I think it could easily break (I have the original lid stored just in case).