NARS Glitter Pencil

godsgirl619

I just picked this up in Dancetaria and I really like it as an eyeliner. The only thing is that it tends to get mushy if that makes any sense. The tip after I sharpen tends to get squishy are hard to apply. Any tips on how to harden it up so to speak? Or am I just doing something wrong
th_confused_new.gif

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsgirl619
I just picked this up in Dancetaria and I really like it as an eyeliner. The only thing is that it tends to get mushy if that makes any sense. The tip after I sharpen tends to get squishy are hard to apply. Any tips on how to harden it up so to speak? Or am I just doing something wrong
th_confused_new.gif

A little trick I picked up from somewhere... Place the eyeliner in the freezer for just a couple of minutes. It doesn't seem to get too hard to work with and you don't have to worry about the weird, squishy texture. HTH.

allThingsGirl

by the way, danceteria is a wonder base for NARS Nightstar. just put danceteria all over the lid and then nighstar on top. beautiful!!

also, this works well with xenon and NARS Night Fairy too.

Escada

It is my opinion that these pencils are probably best used as bases, especially for the night series eyeshadows which are really pigments, and any eyeshadow that you would like to change or up the amp on color or staying power.

paopao

On the new Holiday colection there are eye shadow pencil that will sure work as a base better than glitter eye pencils!