NARS Makeup Artist Discount Program

thespry

MAKEUP ARTIST DISCOUNT PROGRAM

NARS offers a 30% professional discount on its cosmetic and skincare products to qualifying makeup artists within the United States. Please note this discount is only valid for purchases made through the NARS website at NARS Cosmetics.

1. To enroll, please send:
- the completed application
- the signed agreement
- a copy of your driver’s license
- one of the following:
. comp card
. tear Sheet with name credit
. valid union card with photo ID
to:
NARS Cosmetics
900 Third Ave., 17th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Attn: Makeup Artist Discount Program

Please know that all necessary credentials are needed in order to start the discount process.

2. Upon approval of your application, a personal username and password will be issued via e-mail and you may immediately begin purchasing products at NARS Cosmetics with the 30% discount. Log into the site with the issued username and password, and the discount will be deducted automatically from purchases. You must login to the site each time you purchase—if you order without logging in, the discount will not be reflected.

3. For security purposes, please reset your designated password after initial log in.

4. The 30% industry discount is not applicable towards NARS Candles. Candles may only be purchased at retail price.

Piarpreet

I got two make up artist diplomas from Spain, and live in the US. Could I send that and my passport?

AriW

i believe with nars you need to send them a photograph in a magazine or advertisement with your name in a credit now since so many people were getting the discount with just business cards or reciepts for services.