Nars Matte blush?

Lavande

I was curious if anyone could recommend a good matte peach blush from NARS. I love NARS blushes, but am trying to steer clear of sparkle because of my large pores!

Thanks

strix

I have heard good things about Gina and Gilda-- pretty sure they don't have sparkle.
I have Sex Appeal (pale pinky matte peach), which everyone says doesn't show up on their skin but on my super-pale skin it looks really natural. If you're fair-medium or darker, it wouldn't show up on you. I also like Douceur, which is matte, but it is a nude pink, not peach.

OXkimmieXO

[TD="width: 2"]
spacer.gif
[/TD]

[TD] Exhibit A is really nice. The color looks dramatic, but when you apply it, it looks really nice. I love it <3
[/TD]

User38

Deep throat, Gina, and Gilda are peach toned... Lustre is peachy brown, and Exhibit A is the creme de la creme of oranges
girlhaha.gif

Lavande

Thank you for the great info!
I have heard good things about Gina and Gilda-- pretty sure they don't have sparkle.
I have Sex Appeal (pale pinky matte peach), which everyone says doesn't show up on their skin but on my super-pale skin it looks really natural. If you're fair-medium or darker, it wouldn't show up on you. I also like Douceur, which is matte, but it is a nude pink, not peach.

Lavande

Not really looking for orange, just a nice peach/coral. I have deep throat and it's pretty shimmery. I will try the other, thanks!
Deep throat, Gina, and Gilda are peach toned... Lustre is peachy brown, and Exhibit A is the creme de la creme of oranges
girlhaha.gif