NARS + Pierre Hardy

CartoonChic

so i am a long time lurker and complete nars junkie and i always come here for scoop and since i have been pining after these blushes since the first swatch i saw on here lol....i thought i would let you guys know, in case you dont already that beauty.com has these blushes and their friends and family sale starts tomorrow so....20% off- i know some people got emails to shop early today (at least i did)

tis all

simone!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

I got an email today and did some early shopping. I decided to buy some things from my NARS list now instead of waiting for Nordstrom double points. I figure greater savings now trumps lesser savings later. I still plan to get more things off my list when the double points promotion starts.

• Ethno Run Duo
  • Vertebra Duo
  • Zen blush
  • Silvana blush
  • Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
  • Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
  • Schiap lipstick & nail polish
  • Deborah Lippmann Prelude To A Kiss polish - free GWP

katred

Specktra Bestie
I received the wrong item too from bloomingdales.. I was asked to return the polishes and customer service rep placed another order with the same $29 price.. however when I received the confirmation number I saw the same item number as a previous order with Rotonde blush picture but says NP duo in shark.. grrrr I emailed bloomingdale again to make sure this time I will be receiving the correct item and their response was :

I'm sorry we sent you the wrong item. I certainly understand that you
would like to make sure that you'll be receiving the correct item this
time. Reviewing items on your order I can see it here that the previous
agent ordered the correct item on the second order. However, I can't
verify if what will be shipped to you is the correct item since it does
match on the item number on your order. Probably we have a mixed up
problem with the item to our warehouse. If you will be receiving the
incorrect item again please call us at the number provided below and
we'll be more than happy to assist you. We will also be creating a
report regarding the item if you'll receive it wrong again.

Please send the incorrect item back to us, using the merchandise return
label included in your package. I understand that it would be a great
hustle to return the incorrect item but if you'll keep the item you'll
be charge for that.
This is crazy! I don't think I will ever order from them again...
That has the distinction of being one of the stupidest emails I've ever read. Aside from being completely unhelpful, it's also incredibly poorly written, which makes it confusing. Msasive customer service fail.

BeautyByLele

Wow, Bloomingdales is a trip! The nerve of th regarding their CS, u would think a store of their "quality" would all be about the customer. they really full of themselves thinking they can treat people like that. It's a shame and it should be illegal . In the future, if there is a pricing error on their part WE all now know to do a price match with another store, if available. Bloomingdales ur wrong !!

MarieMary

Hello! :)
Tell me one thing, am I the only one who can't access the challenge on FB? I saw it on Twitter and Google+ and they link back to FB, but It either brings me to the main NARS page, or to a dead link.

BeautyByLele

I received my blushes today , they look so pretty I haven't even swatched them yet !! Imma dig into them sometime this week though.. Lol !

iATEaSEAmonster

Today I went to my local Sephora (which always gets the collections late) only to find the Pierre Hardy Boys Don't Cry blush! It's safe to say it was purchased. :)

CartoonChic

OMG i received another pair of nail polishes from Bloomingdales.. second wrong order...
ohboy.gif
Return them. Contact Nordstrom and see if they will do a price match with Beauty.com's 20% discount. I'm not sure if they will since the blush is temporarily out of stock at Beauty.com, but it's worth a shot.

looovemac

ohboy.gif
Return them. Contact Nordstrom and see if they will do a price match with Beauty.com's 20% discount. I'm not sure if they will since the blush is temporarily out of stock at Beauty.com, but it's worth a shot.
I called customer service again, this time the guy was helpful. I made sure to tell him how unsatisfied I am and that I will never place another online order through them again.
He was polite and apologized
th_rolleye0014.gif
but he called Bloomingdales store in NJ that had the blush in stock, the manager there matched the price to $29 and it will be shipped to me (fingers crossed it's the right product lol) .. I asked the guy if I can keep the polishes since I don't have bloomingdales near me and I have no idea where the ups drop off box is (honestly I didn't care to search
whistle.gif
) so he said he refunded the money back to my card and I can keep the polishes.

I tried the nail polishes (shark) I don't like them at all.. so thick and applied streaky! I would never kept them if I purchased....

MissTT

I haven't even called Bloomies yet about my order. So glad it seems to be going your way. And the nail polish sounds cruddy. I should swatch the ones I got since I opened the seal on the box. They can't sell them, right?

MaitaiFluff

I called customer service again, this time the guy was helpful. I made sure to tell him how unsatisfied I am and that I will never place another online order through them again.  He was polite and apologized :rolleyes: but he called Bloomingdales store in NJ that had the blush in stock, the manager there matched the price to $29 and it will be shipped to me (fingers crossed it's the right product lol) .. I asked the guy if I can keep the polishes since I don't have bloomingdales near me and I have no idea where the ups drop off box is (honestly I didn't care to search:whistle: ) so he said he refunded the money back to my card and I can keep the polishes. I tried the nail polishes (shark) I don't like them at all.. so thick and applied streaky! I would never kept them if I purchased....
Poo. I looks like I'm going to end up with more nail polishes since I tried to order Rotonde again. I will probably just have to find someone from the SF store to send me the right product. I'm glad they were able to adjust the price and its surprising that they let you keep the polishes (they have those free return shipping labels), but that's what they get for messing up, twice. Bad Bloomingdale's for creating such a hassle! I just want my pretty blush.

foxxylatina07

I saw the blushes in Sephora and I was like, "what the hell let me swatch them." These are so pigmented and smooth like butter. But I passed on them since they are $41
eeksign.gif
I come here and see Shontay raving about them and then posting swatch pictures and I'm like "why are you doing this to me Shontay"
girlhaha.gif
So when I finally got my Beauty.com 20% off I went for it and saw that BDC was out of stock but Rotonde was still available that thing jump right into my cart lol. Paid only $35 with tax and second day shipping with my Shoprunner account (love that thing) Now I just gotta go to the city and buy BDC. I hope I luck out the first Sephora I go into I don't want the run around for a blush =)

shontay07108

I saw the blushes in Sephora and I was like, "what the hell let me swatch them." These are so pigmented and smooth like butter. But I passed on them since they are $41 
eeksign.gif
 I come here and see Shontay raving about them and then posting swatch pictures and I'm like "why are you doing this to me Shontay" 
girlhaha.gif
 So when I finally got my Beauty.com 20% off I went for it and saw that BDC was out of stock but Rotonde was still available that thing jump right into my cart lol. Paid only $35 with tax and second day shipping with my Shoprunner account (love that thing) Now I just gotta go to the city and buy BDC. I hope I luck out the first Sephora I go into I don't want the run around for a blush =)
:D Both of those blushes are gorgeous and they can be worn with so many looks. They epitomize the great standards Nars set for blushes. They are so smooth, pigmented and long lasting. I can't praise them enough and I can't preach enough about trying to overlook the price for at least one of them. If any blushes are worth the money, it's these two. I won't be buying another blush for a long time.

CartoonChic

I called customer service again, this time the guy was helpful. I made sure to tell him how unsatisfied I am and that I will never place another online order through them again. He was polite and apologized
th_rolleye0014.gif
but he called Bloomingdales store in NJ that had the blush in stock, the manager there matched the price to $29 and it will be shipped to me (fingers crossed it's the right product lol) .. I asked the guy if I can keep the polishes since I don't have bloomingdales near me and I have no idea where the ups drop off box is (honestly I didn't care to search
whistle.gif
) so he said he refunded the money back to my card and I can keep the polishes.

I tried the nail polishes (shark) I don't like them at all.. so thick and applied streaky! I would never kept them if I purchased....
It's nice to see that someone got a good outcome. There's still hope for a good resolution. It seems like it depends on the representative that you get.

CartoonChic

Both of those blushes are gorgeous and they can be worn with so many looks. They epitomize the great standards Nars set for blushes. They are so smooth, pigmented and long lasting. I can't praise them enough and I can't preach enough about trying to overlook the price for at least one of them. If any blushes are worth the money, it's these two. I won't be buying another blush for a long time.
iagree.gif
I agree with everything. Except for the last part.
girlhaha.gif