Nars Sheer Glow vs Mac nc 20

romi79_2008

Does anyone know a perfect match in Nars sheer glow for mac nc20? I want to try nars but there isn`t a counter in Romania so i can`t try it personally. I haven`t found any swatches on google. So if you`re nc 20 and tried nars sheer glow please share you`re opinion. A picture would be more than welcomed

vintageroses

hey hun! You can look at this online matrix! HTH!
greengrin.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoPandaPnay
Nars sheer glow - Gobi, Deauville, Fiji, Ceylan

I wear Fiji and I'm NW25, I think it will be a shade too dark for her. Ceylon is even too dark on me.

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I wear Fiji and I'm NW25, I think it will be a shade too dark for her. Ceylon is even too dark on me.

Ceylan looks lighter than Fiji in the swatch or it`s just me? maybe it`s the cold warm undertones that doesn`t match

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Ceylan looks lighter than Fiji in the swatch or it`s just me? maybe it`s the cold warm undertones that doesn`t match

it does look lighter in her swatch, could be cause of my undertones but on me Deauville was too light, So Ceylan was a lil dark but also the wrong tone. Fiji was perfect. I'm also light to light medium (depending on the season) and I have neutral to slightly cool undertones.

User38

Gobi, Deauville are my two shades -- Gobi = NC15, Deauville= NW20 (has more peach in it).

kimmae17

I would suggest Fiji. If you have a sephora near you, you can get a sample to try out. Even a nars counter might give out samples if you ask nicely!

romi79_2008

I have a Sephora but no Nars in Romania, not even in Sephora.
I saw someone in here that in nc15-nc 20 that wears deauville and I`m afraid it will be to light for me because nc15 it`s to light for me.

romi79_2008

yey I`m so happy, I took a chance and bought ceylan and it`s a perfect match
th_DANCE.gif
I love it, matches me better than estee lauder, lancome or even mac cause i`m always between shades nc 20-nc 25
Thank you all for ur suggestions and karla for her swatches

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
yey I`m so happy, I took a chance and bought ceylan and it`s a perfect match
th_DANCE.gif
I love it, matches me better than estee lauder, lancome or even mac cause i`m always between shades nc 20-nc 25
Thank you all for ur suggestions and karla for her swatches

yay! glad you found a shade that works for you! its a great foundatioN!