NARS Sin

color_lover456

I firmly believe that each NARS blush should get it's own thread! I am going to start one about Sin, which I feel has confused me. It's got an excellent rating on MUA, but somehow I can't get it to show up on me. (i am nc30, not even that dark) I end up using my 182, which i only use with sheertone shimmers...nars blushes are NOT supposed to contain less pigmentation than the sheertones!

have you guys had this problem with sin?

gigiopolis

Hmm. I do not have problems with Sin, but I do have lighter skin than you do. Sin is definitely a LOT more pigmented than my Sheertone Shimmers (sometimes I use a fan brush for Sin and it gives me the same intensity as when I use a 182 or similarly dense brush for a Sheertone Shimmer). I don't know, maybe it's just too light for you? That's sort of weird...

Just to gush about Sin for a bit...it's definitely my favourite blush. Sin is such a strange colour...it looks like such a dull, plummy, dusty colour that doesn't look like it'll do much for your skin. But it goes on the skin so much more vividly and pretty than in the pan. The shade is also the exact colour of my flush as well...so it's super natural and very pretty. I LOVE MY SIN! I wanna get more Nars blushes now. ^_^

lilMAClady

I'm an NC45 and I have SIn and it shows up just fine....NARS blushes are very pigmented, so I'm not sure what to say to you, lol! Maybe dampen your brush, because that is strange.

xxManBeaterxx

I have this problem as well. I even use a mac blush to apply it and im C40. I went through 1 nars blush in 2 months because i have to apply a lot of product for it to show up, maybe its my undertone?

Blushbaby

I'm NC50 and it shows up fine on me. It's quite sheer though and has a different texture to say Crazed or Taj Mahal. I like that I can layer it up without going OTT in the first 2 strokes though.

trollydolly

I have sin and it is gorgeous!! its like a more plummy version of stark naked. I find it extremely pigmented, i'm nw20 for reference and I use the 129 brush with it.

wild child

I have & love Sin. I'm NC25 and I use the 187 with my Sin.

Nars blushes are super pigmented imo, have you tried scraping off the top layer? Maybe the top layer of your blush hardened. I think that's what happened to my Orgasm and after I scraped off the top layer it was fine again.

alka1

I'm glad I found this thread. I ordered my Sin blush from Sephora and it should be arriving sometime next week
smiles.gif
can't wait to try it!

*JJ*

i bought this a few days ago and i love it!! it's gonna last be forever too because i'm really pale and i only have to lightly dip my brush in it to make it show up on my cheeks. gorgeous color!

HotPinkHeels

I had Sin and swapped it away, but for the opposite reason! It was way too dark on my NW15-20 skintone and made me look like I had a fever. I wanted to love it but I just didn't
ssad.gif

Though I think purple toned blushes in general don't look great on me - I have the same love/hate relationship with Petticoat for the same reason.

na_pink

i have sin and it looks like specks of glitter on my cheek .. nothing more , i def won't be repurchasing this blush - i have a Jordana blush that is the same thing so if i need a dupe i will get that cheap one since I dont like it much

RoseMe

I think how you apply the blush has a lot to do with how well it shows. I find that "lightly buffing it on in circles" deposits a lot more color with less product than "wiping it on". I use 187 for Sin in a light buffing motion and it shows up nicely.

Bernadette120

its definately is not as pigmented as some of their other blushes but i own 13 different colors of nars blushes and tend to use sin the most! it is better than orgasm imo. gives a icy glow.

i would marry nars blushes if i could! hahah!