Nars Skin Care

kimmae17

i have both the new EFA treatments.

(essential Fatty Acids)
the EFA Night Enfusion
potent EFA cream

there is a day and night treatment. my skn has improved soooo much since i started using them. my onlly complaint is that my foundation doesnt sit well on top of the day mousturizer. BUT my skin itsef has improved so much that hopefuly i wont have to wear foundation anyway!

Kuuipo

Found their moisturizer and EFA cream too slick and greasy. The cleanser is awesome. The shower gel is da bomb, and the mud mask is to die for, really.

nadiaanya

I actually saw the skin care item in a TJ Maxx..........I nearly broke my neck to see if they had any actual makeup but they didn't

mandycd

The skin care products by nars are EXCELLENT!!! It is made by shiseido, which is known for quality skin products....

Oh, and I saw the nars shower gel at TJ Maxx too! I could not believe it, I bought it (even though it is probably 10 years old, LOL). While I was in line, the sales girls said she was suprised I found one left 'cause she thought she had bought them all. Then she went on to say that they sometimes get nars makeup sets too, WTF?!?!?! LOL

frocher

The potent efa cream is a good cream for dry skin, I liked it. But it's nothing special.