Nars Summer 2009

MiCHiE

No, I'm actually not saying she's ghetto. I never really watched the show, but she does sound a whole lot like the character.

kimmy

just wanna say, i'm wearing scorching sun right now and it is heavenly with green eyes.

Kuuipo

Try the scorching sun duo over NARS cream single Goldfinger or a gold cream base. Scorching Sun looks great with single Emanuelle (warm red) or Grenadines(cooler red) worked in. The green from the rated R duo works well in Scorching Sun as well. It reminds me of the green flash we get over the water as the sun goes down in Honolulu Harbor.

User38

I am wearing the Scorching sun duo right now too! I have it with Galapagos in the crease and some Niagra lipstick.. I love these colors!

allThingsGirl

thanks for posting ladies - i originally scratched scorching sun off my list but maybe i'll reconsider.
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

I swatched Tropic on Friday but I hated the glitter in it and couldn't justify buying it only to try and swipe the glitter off every time I wore it. Knowing me though I bet I end up getting it after all!! Looks like a fan brush purchase is needed.

I love Scorching Sun though! The MUA showed my friend just how versatile it was when applying other shades on top. I'm well and truly sold. It's fab and WILL be mine!!

Latest posts