NARS Summer 2012

Shadowy Lady

I got Never Say Never, Vendanges and Ramatuelle. Surpsingly, my fave of all three is Vendanges thought I love them all.

Dominique33

I often wear it without a primer ( I don't use primers most of the time ) but I would advise you to apply a primer because it is really sheer in texture and colours. A Pro Longwear from M.A.C doesn't require using a primer ( to my mind ), but Marie-Galante lasts longer with a primer.

Monsy

I don't know if anyone saw Matt Lauer with Adele live in London. Take a look at her eye makeup! I am pretty sure it is Ramatuelle, and it looks amazing on her! It just goes so well with her skin tone and hair color

aradhana

Thank you for your review/recommendation :). I swatched Vendanges when I was at a NARS counter last month. I didn't buy it yet because I'm just in general trying to be more careful with my purchases and I wanted to be sure I'm going to love it. Now after Katred's review, and what you said, I'm thoroughly convinced
sneaky.gif

PS: I just want to say I still love my Ramatuelle... I've been wearing it almost everyday now. For me, it's an easy nice look for a simple modern and fresh summer eyes. It makes me look more awake and fresh somehow. Love pairing it with Taj Mahal and Dior Orange Pareo l/g.
i totally understand that. i guess the great thing with nars stuff is that there is a bit of buffer time since things don't sell out before they are even available!!! ramatuelle is definitely a trio i would consider, but i guess i am also playing the waiting game with it....

cutemiauw

Yes, I think it's nice that they add most of it to the permanent collection. Nowadays I'm off the hunting for LE products unless I think it's HG. It's very rare now... with cosmetics I tend to see there's always better products ahead.

Dominique33

One thing is sure : apricot/orange/peach shades are really trendy this summer. But all brands launched their collections with much subtlety ! Dior Aurora has deep apricot shades and very light orange ones, Ramatuelle is all soft, MUFE palette la Bohème contains only baked shadows and one is very soft peach, Lancôme les Yeux Doux is a very pastel quad. And Chanel Eclosion has similar soft shades except the plum shade. I think Ramatuelle is really the softest of all, having all eyeshadows mentioned above I just love it, easy to wear and easy to work out.

Latest posts