NARS Summer 2013

CartoonChic

I am hoping to look at this collection today at Sephora. I have VIB 20% coupon burning a hole in my wallet, and I would like to pick up the NARS Hardy blushes and some of this collection.
How did you get a VIB 20% coupon? Is it from having 1000+ VIB points? I've been waiting to get something for my points, but haven't received anything yet.

CartoonChic

The only things I want from this collection are Madness nail polish, Tolede lipstick and maybe Tender Night velvet matte lip pencil. I'm planning a big NARS purchase, so these will all be added to my list.

lucyjoy

Dying for tolede lipstick, euphrate eyeshadow and paris follies l/g! However it's not out in stores in Australia until the 25th of May and the site I usually order from is not so reliable at the moment as my last order from them never came in the mail! :( way too paranoid to take the chance again!

iamdeniserenee

That yellow and purple eyeshadow duo looks amazing! Can't wait to get my hands on this
eyelove.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
didn't like Tolede and I'd expected to. I have Mehr and like it a lot; this was too cool for me.
Hm... I swatched it quickly, but I thought it looked warm on me- warmer than Mehr. Might have to do with a difference in our undertones. It's on my list of things to pick up eventually, but I'm not sure I need it right away. Right now, I've fallen in love with medium-deep cool rose shades, or rather, I've fallen in love with the idea of finding the perfect one- not too pink, not too berry-toned.

Rinstar

I got Paris Follies this weekend. What a gorgeous color for summer! I HATE the applicator though. This is my first Larger than Life gloss and probably my last. I feel like it takes forever to apply!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I picked up Euphrate yesterday and am trying it out today. Although it looks very frosty in the pan, I don't find it too be bad on my lids. It actually applies somewhat sheerly (with a fluffy brush), although it builds well. Lovely colour. I'm wearing it with light, cool green shades, which helps to bring out the green tone in Euphrate.

Latest posts