NARS Summer 2014

MarieMary

Just a little peek at the goodies I received to review for you guys!
th_wiggle2.gif

The lipgloss looks so bright, I love it! :) I can't wait for your reviews.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Thank you Mary for posting the pictures and Thank you all for posting those beauties !
You're welcome. :)

Monsy

trying to order. anyone has a code for a min freebie? i tried APRILMINI and it's not working

ocean286

I just got the special invite email from NARS today! And I ordered Malacca! It's the only thing from this collection that I was over the moon about! I'm excited to try it out! But, on their site they are offering free shipping on Any us order and I got charged for shipping. I did call customer service and they said they will refund my shipping. But, it won't take effect till Monday. Great Customer Service! I'm SUPER excited to play around with my eyeshadow!
yes.gif

Kristin Bacon

I just got the special invite email from NARS today! And I ordered Malacca! It's the only thing from this collection that I was over the moon about! I'm excited to try it out! But, on their site they are offering free shipping on Any us order and I got charged for shipping. I did call customer service and they said they will refund my shipping. But, it won't take effect till Monday. Great Customer Service! I'm SUPER excited to play around with my eyeshadow!
yes.gif
that is the shadow im dieing to try!!! Its beautiful, and i do love the name too

Monsy

I guess I found an answer

Nars offer: Free shipping with any purchase. No code needed (and sorry does not combine with codes). Ends April 21.

Monsy

Just tried to order and free shipping is not working. It still charges shipping. So stupid. NARS GET IT TOGETHER

AutumnMoon

OK, I might be dense, but I don't see the new summer items. Do you need the email invite from NARS to see it?

Icecaramellatte

So excited to see this up. I've bought so many Nars products recently. I really need to cool it. I may wait until Nordies get this stuff in.

ocean286

OK, I might be dense, but I don't see the new summer items. Do you need the email invite from NARS to see it?
Yes. It's not on their regular site yet. I got the email invite. Plus. Because I was having problems with the free shipping offer, I tried to place an order over the phone and the NARS rep couldn't find it in her system. That's why she told me to place the order through the email instead.

ocean286

Just tried to order and free shipping is not working. It still charges shipping. So stupid. NARS GET IT TOGETHER
Glad I'm not the only one that had issues with this. At least they are refunding me the shipping. I'll have to check in on Monday just to make sure it went through. But, still. It's kinda annoying. LOL.

Monsy

it is very annoying. i wanted to order from them since nordies is getting this may 1st and i do not want to wait. BUT now i will not order from nars until they fix their issues

Amby79

I'm grabbing a few things too. I got an email, but I think I'll wait for Nordstrom to get it. Maybe even use one of my personal triple points days :-D